[Unofficial] [Agr] Young Money Cash Money *HIBERNATION*
We could do more passive RP on the drug dealing side of things, not to mention the import/export of stolen goods (BMD's) Also, Y.M.C.M could move into the security business as well as opening various different shops/businesses. We can also smuggle in illegal items using the storage items, as nobody seems to use them and we could use them in an inventive RP way. <-- Here are some possible passive RP choices.
Very well. If you are going to try to be serious now, I'll give you a chance as well.

One chance.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Small Bear
(11-10-2012, 08:03 AM)trouserlessliam Wrote: We could do more passive RP on the drug dealing side of things, not to mention the import/export of stolen goods (BMD's) Also, Y.M.C.M could move into the security business as well as opening various different shops/businesses. We can also smuggle in illegal items using the storage items, as nobody seems to use them and we could use them in an inventive RP way. <-- Here are some possible passive RP choices.

Of course, we are about good business, there is room for people who want to participate in passive RP rather than violence.
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
I'll take my hat off if I see YMCM do passiveRP
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Verenikin, yarrrs
+Update organizational chart +3 members

I came up with the first of soon to be many passive RP YMCM businesses: YMCM - Classy Cabs.

Classy Cabs is a business front for the notorious YMCM crew, to the naked eye, it is a high class chuaffeur business that offers it's services to the upper echelons of Evo-Cities culture, but unknown to it's patrons, the backroom is often used for shady deals and drug pushing.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1

I also have a driving school and the Eternity Night club businesses in mind. Smile
Rollin' patrons in Murcielago's by day, givin' those patrons drugs at night.

Hell yeah.

Advert Ideas:
"Need to get somewhere fast yet with class? Call YMCM's very own <insertnamehere>, and don't forget to ask about our 'special' services!'"
Well, I actually used a volvo becuase it's a classy car. But yeah, thats the gist of it. Smile

I was also working on the Eternity Club just now, but the server kept crashing, I've scrapped it for now and will work on it tomorrow, FYI it's going to be a strip club. It'll probably be a two man job because I need to fit a "private room" and some beer bottle props to serve as well as a dancefloor. I'll do the building but I need a volunteer to use the second dupe and spawn the bottles. If there are any takers PM me if you're interested and I'll send one back when it's done.
(11-12-2012, 07:47 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Well, I actually used a volvo becuase it's a classy car. But yeah, thats the gist of it. Smile

I was also working on the Eternity Club just now, but the server kept crashing, I've scrapped it for now and will work on it tomorrow, FYI it's going to be a strip club. It'll probably be a two man job because I need to fit a "private room" and some beer bottle props to serve as well as a dancefloor. I'll do the building but I need a volunteer to use the second dupe and spawn the bottles. If there are any takers PM me if you're interested and I'll send one back when it's done.

Good job mate - liking it Smile

The following 1 user Likes Xing's post:
  • trouserlessliam
Work on Eternity Gentlemens club has been postponed due to the update that has broken GMOD and the frequent server crashes, will work on it ASAP but until then construction has been scrapped until further notice.

-EDIT-
Servers are back up, will begin construction again.