[Unofficial] [Agr] Young Money Cash Money *HIBERNATION*
Bug 
[Image: YMCMbannercopy.jpg]

Young Money Cash Money is a legally registered company that exports cocaine and heroine, but also oil and gas. The organization has been Around for 21 years. being run by C.E.O Earl Greylington. It is said that the leaders and members of the organization are crooks,criminals and gangsters the actual word for them are drug Kingpins. YMCM has now estimated to import 56% of heroine into America resulting in a drug monopoly in EvoCity. With thousands of employees, Earl claimed he operated drug sales not only in the slums but in places across the cityincluding the villas, industrial areas, sub-urbs, and the inner-city. He has said that his most lucrative sales came from the slums.

[Image: THETEAM.png]

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

[Image: EARL.png]

He's the uncle of Junior Greylington, hes been in the business for 10 years. Earl Grey was born in the EVOcity slums, an Evocity suburb notorious for gang activity and crime. Earl supported himself primarily by selling drugs. Earl was also labeled as a "thug", the hood where he grew up was a dangerous place. He was only 15. 'Thug' was a role that was widely understood on the street; it gave you a certain level of protection in the sense that people hesitated to *** with you. Likewise, 'dope dealer' was a role that accorded you certain privileges and respect. In 1986, at the age of 21, Earl had allegedly earned as much as USD $250,000 from dealing drugs. However, he decided that he could make a better living in the large organized crime, which was growing rapidly in popularity, he started by buying a warehouse with a van that him and his nephew Junior drove to export/import large quantities of crack, cocaine and heroine. Earl claims to have sold "$2 million in one day. According to the EvoCity Times, "In the course of his rise, prosecutors estimate that Earl exported several tons of cocaine to New York, Ohio, EvoCity and elsewhere, and made more than $600 million in the process. He invested the first $250,000, and would eventually put up to $300,000,000 into the company, Earl Grey has been called the godfather of the streets by many, he is the master of extortion, exportation and long time boss of Y.M.C.M.

[Image: earlchara.png]

Birthplace: Evocity Slums.

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

[Image: JUNIOR.png]

The Nephew of Earl Greylington, Junior has been in the business for some years now. He first got exposed to a life of crime at a young age, by the hands of Earl. He first murdered a man at the age of 14, to prevent getting killed in a turf war by a rival gang. He has lived in the slums ever since then. He is Earl's right hand man, he keeps Earl safe and does deals with him. He also handles the imported goods that Earl exports.

Birthplace: Evocity Apartment Area, later moved to the slums to live with his uncle

[Image: juniorchara.png]

[Image: soldier.png]

Soldier was born in the nomad plains of Afghanistan, his father was a well known warlord who controlled large plots of land throughout the plains, when soldier was 14 his father was killed by NATO forces in an airstrike, being a direct heir to the throne, he was controlling their warclash and managed to successfully raid a NATO military stockpile. With his name and fame growing, he gained attention from the US government and soon contracted him to seize poppy fields that produced heroine. In 2004 the contract had ended but Soldier refused to give up his lands, a 5 week battle ensured between the US military and Soldier's forces, the conclusion resulted in a low 12% of profits went to Wallstreet. Soldier now exports 78% of the worlds heroine and is considered one of the richest man alive. Soldier joined YMCM in 2006.

Birthplace: Afghanistan

[Image: soldiercha.png]

[Image: BIGDADDY.png]

Very Little is known about Amin. He is the Lord of War has a vast army of criminals, he was involved in the Russian revolution and more recently the uprising that occurred in Egypt. He first started working for YMCM in 2004 where he seized diamond mines in West Africa resulting in a large diamond import/export for YMCM. Although he is considered a military strategic genius, Amin is a psychopath, murdering people in the thousands, hundreds personally. He's ruthless and incredibly aggressive, showing no sign of emotion, he's a very efficient killing machine and is considered responsible for YMCM's threat level.

[Image: aminch.png]

[Image: YMCMPROMO.png]

The Official YMCM can be found below, if there are any questions please PM me, see Xing for recruitment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7JzSqaqNMM

Current Members: [Image: ord11.jpg]
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
Just one thing
WOW
If you seriously are considering turning this into a clan, you better not ruin the good flow we all have at the moment.

Good....luck?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(11-09-2012, 08:49 PM)Xing Wrote: -Snip
Roleplay type : Extreme aggression and violence
-Snip-

Inb4closure!

EDIT: Read my reply on page two.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • GRiiM
Listen right, I know there's alot of complaints for us but we've had to kick out members because now we are becoming official, we will tone it down.
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
The following 2 users Like Xing's post:
  • Termin, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Just love your sign character.
I'd love to apply. Please message me on what you'd be interested on knowing.
(11-10-2012, 12:33 AM)Xing Wrote: Listen right, I know there's alot of complaints for us but we've had to kick out members because now we are becoming official, we will tone it down.

Alright, if you're serious about that then I'll give you guys another chance with no personal grudges.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • golfstream
I will give your clan a chance to prove yourselves worthy of good RP, Do not disappoint
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 2 users Like Ludo's post:
  • golfstream, yarrrs
Hopefully this will be a step in the right direction for you guys. There is a great amount of effort put into it with a well thought out story and graphical representation.

Now you have to manage your members properly, do this and you could be successful.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • golfstream