CMD and breaking NLR!
Bug 
Title: CDM and breaking NLR.

Name of player: Everyone`

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45602506

Time in GMT+1: 15:00

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary: He was driving irresponsible and CMD:ed me 3 times. When he just had CDM:ed someone we (police) start shooting at him becuase he wouldn´t stop and just kept on driving and trying to hit us. We got him and he died. After he spawend he returned to his car and drove away breaking NLR becuase he returend with in 1 minute. Me, cookie monster (STEAM_0:1:45370211) and Bumble bee (STEAM_0:1:22651573) we saw everything and they would confirm this.

Evidence: Bumble bee, Cookiemonster and videofootage. I forgot to record the CDM...

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zKJFITIW...e=youtu.be

Question: If I didn´t mentioned something, pm or write a comment below.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No real evidence of him CDM'ing then?
(11-09-2012, 10:37 PM)Jamie Wrote: No real evidence of him CDM'ing then?

No picture or movie becuase everything happend so fast and my fraps was a bit slow and wouldn´t start right away... If you ask the two people above they would (if they haven´t forget) confirm this. He was running in to people a numerous time. If he didn´t kill the person he was targing, he would just turn the car and drive again. He accually run away from me when I was talking about him and was about to give him a fine, is that fearRP then? I have no evidence in that tho.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Everyone` (STEAM_0:1:45602506) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, the TS is advise to gather more evidence in the future.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team