Bonjour Everyone!
Woo, I'm learning french. J'aime m'appelle mono.
(that's all i know)
The following 1 user Likes mono's post:
  • jman6495
Welcome!
aahhhh ,enfin des copains francais,on est vite perdus entre Suedois et anglophone!
Bref,Bienvenue dans ce magnifique univers qu'est FEARLESS RP!!
The following 1 user Likes paronremi57's post:
  • jman6495
Bonne journée Mr.PatchSpot, maybe you can join me for some tea once we meet...
Which we will...
The following 1 user Likes Sergeno's post:
  • jman6495
Bonjour! Je m'appelle NycDude66 (or Luke). J'ai treize ans. Quelle est la date de ton anniversaire? Mon anniversaire c'est le dix-huit novembre.

Was that correct? I am currently learning French and Spanish at school, I kept getting confused with Spanish.

Welcome to the Fearless community. I hope to see you in-game.
Regards,
aviator
Bonjour patchspot, espérons que vous apprécierez le serveur et n'oubliez pas de lire les règles!
Hello patchspot, hope you enjoy the server and remember to read the rules!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • jman6495
(11-10-2012, 01:38 PM)NycDude66 Wrote: Bonjour! Je m'appelle NycDude66 (or Luke). J'ai treize ans. Quelle est la date de ton anniversaire? Mon anniversaire c'est le dix-huit novembre.

Was that correct? I am currently learning French and Spanish at school, I kept getting confused with Spanish.

You're mostly at the same level I am.
"Hello! My name is NycDude66. I am 13 years old. When is your birthday? My birthday is the 16th of November."

After some time you can read words that you don't even know because some of it is logical. (le carte for map, which is like cartography)
(11-10-2012, 07:54 PM)mono Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 01:38 PM)NycDude66 Wrote: Bonjour! Je m'appelle NycDude66 (or Luke). J'ai treize ans. Quelle est la date de ton anniversaire? Mon anniversaire c'est le dix-huit novembre.

You're mostly at the same level I am.
"Hello! My name is NycDude66. I am 13 years old. When is your birthday? My birthday is the 16th of November."

After some time you can read words that you don't even know because some of it is logical. (le carte for map, which is like cartography)

Agreed.
Regards,
aviator
Bonjour Patchspot
שלום Patchspot
Привет Patchspot
Hello Patchspot
(C-c-c-combobreaker!)

Welcome to the fearless community!
Have fun and Enjoy your stay Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf