Ban Request NéonPT
So i was at the tides hotel doing the usual stuff as a black marker dealer, i was with a friend, he was indoors and a buyer came i was selling seeds and pots to him and NéonPT entered the room and started shooting me and the buyer (he was a rebel) i called my friend to help (i use raidcall) he came and killed Neon after that Neon changed his job to a police officer and started following and killing me everywhere and then acused me of not complying with the NLR rule, i always waited at least 5 minutes. so i started defending my self whenever he got his gun out i'd try to kill him, but couldn't he stole my car and ran over me, he hid my car, and killed me again, he always came back to the place he died, dont know if 5 minutes had passed but the point is he did not stop killing me. i have no hard evidence but i have a friend willing to testify in my defence

also whenever he passed by me he always called my bad names in portuguese, i know that because i understand that language he said thing like " Pires es uma merda" that means "Pires you are a peace of shit" he also called me "filho da puta" wich means (sorry about the language) "son of a bitch"
Needs Template.
No Template used, Denied.