ShadowZenoX
Name of player: ShadowZenoX

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56195020

Time in GMT: 4:05am

Server: v33x

Summary: Shadow prop pushed me and a officer with a fence.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ADn10kZbA
I also have video on him prop killing me when I was president and he was a police commander to obtain my position. I'll upload it if it just gets rid of this minge.
Will confirm this, was there. Just your typical minge trying to justify his own autistic attitude. Mommy and daddy need to stop buying kids like this games.

Had a screenshot of him attempting to propblock the 4th floor with a tub, but it got the presidents name instead.
Actually im making my story right now stay tuned because i have over 20 screen shots of all the abuse they were trying to do to me, that prop push was originaly for him trying to stun me multiple times which i have screen shots of
(11-08-2012, 04:14 AM)ShadowZenoX Wrote: Actually im making my story right now stay tuned because i have over 20 screen shots of all the abuse they were trying to do to me, that prop push was originaly for him trying to stun me multiple times which i have screen shots of

So you admit to prop pushing and backseat administration? Taking a picture of that just in case you edit your post.

[Image: lolkpost.png]

(11-08-2012, 03:39 AM)mono Wrote: I also have video on him prop killing me when I was president and he was a police commander to obtain my position. I'll upload it if it just gets rid of this minge.
Feel free to upload that and post it on this thread, the more evidence the better.
Why would i edit it? it would only make me look worse

So what i prop killed the president? then what i got rdmed 2 times by spooky, arrested multiple times, random stunned alot........ i lost all my weapons so i resorted to prop pushing because you guys wouldnt stop, then when i was on top of the nexus you had me cuffed then all the cops started shooting me because apparantly i can take out a gun when im cuffed? so apparantly 1 prop kill leads to alot of hate well excuse me for prop killing it seems to make you guys really freaking minges to me...
(11-08-2012, 04:41 AM)ShadowZenoX Wrote: Why would i edit it? it would only make me look worse

So what i prop killed the president? then what i got rdmed 2 times by spooky, arrested multiple times, random stunned alot........ i lost all my weapons so i resorted to prop pushing because you guys wouldnt stop, then when i was on top of the nexus you had me cuffed then all the cops started shooting me because apparantly i can take out a gun when im cuffed? so apparantly 1 prop kill leads to alot of hate well excuse me for prop killing it seems to make you guys really freaking minges to me...

You do know they were arresting you for trespassing in the nexus... right?
They didnt really say anything they just said CORNER HIM AND ARREST HIM then i got shot but he didnt say anything about it being illegal to trespass it, not like i had a gun out anyways

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1 This is the stun spam i got and im the bad guy here?
(11-08-2012, 04:45 AM)ShadowZenoX Wrote: They didnt really say anything they just said CORNER HIM AND ARREST HIM then i got shot but he didnt say anything about it being illegal to trespass it, not like i had a gun out anyways

It is a permanent law; it is illegal to be behind the nexus desk; and in some cases, the jail and the garage.
Actually maybe if you said to yourself "Hey lets all stop messing with shadow and let him talk for once" maybe i can explain myself before things got serious but no i got killed about 7 times when i just killed 1 guy.... is that fair or what

Im so glad we have such mature players on this server that can handle things without admins even a simple mistake turns into something so serious.