Banrequest TobiTheViking
Name of player: TobiTheViking

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53814344

Time in GMT: 10 minutes before this was posted

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Summary: Well... He wanted to visit the president, and as he was leaving, I knew he was gonna suicide (because he is a minge) so I took screenshots, before and when and after he jumped... He had no RP reason to jump, and he claimed that i had my gun out and forced him to jump.
I'm asking an admin to check the logs, where he said that i was aiming a gun at him and scaring him or whatever.. Something my screenshots can confirm i did NOT

Evidence: [Image: FC53AEFD25AB130BD70390BE482DA0C0D04711FD] [Image: 7A88558909E22B9121C54993A520726C9A1E3740] [Image: 126506456CA5D38A71133859B767B030994423D2] [Image: FC13518FE1FBD60C74F36976A830672C90FEDD0B]

NOTE: He was laughing over microphone when he suicided, even though i cant prove this with a screenshot

EDIT: I took myself the liberty to check your/his bans, and this is not the first time he failRPs and etc.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes, I agree with this post. This guy jumped down for a shortcut and didn't roleplay legitly.
I fell of for fucks sake...

I was recording, too bad i edited it out of the youtube video...
Ofcourse you were recording... and ofcourse you fell off.. that explains why you jumped (with the spacebar) down the shaft.. you positioned yourself 90* to how the bridge is, and you jumped... Accident my ass...

EDIT: Here.. I'll explain it to you so you can understand better: [Image: 4000_screenshots_2012_11_06_00004.jpg]

Red arrow shows how he is positioned, and in which direction.
Blue Arrow shows how the bridge is positioned, and in which direction.
Explain that? I think I just proved that you lied aswell..
Please note that I also said that he was laughing as he was jumping down... Allthough I can't prove that he was laughing, you can see that he was using his microphone, and im pretty sure im not the only one that heard him laughing.. #trolllaugh
Sincerely, Enzyme
(11-06-2012, 09:24 PM)TobiTheViking Wrote: I fell of for fucks sake...

I was recording, too bad i edited it out of the youtube video...
seems legit Wink
I'l send you the video tomorrow. i have to go to bed.
Please don't send it to me... Feel free to share it on ths banrequest... but... I thought (and i will quote you: ) "i edited it out of the youtube video...". So did you fix it then? How exiting.

EDIT. Here is a screenshot of the chat on steam... Please note the bullshit explaining: [Image: fail.png]

[Image: jiejueg.png]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Haha i admit it. I apologise Didn't know that it was bannable. Goodnight mates
(11-06-2012, 10:02 PM)TobiTheViking Wrote: Haha i admit it. I apologise Didn't know that it was bannable. Goodnight mates

No. You've had a minging day.
I guess you didn't know that spawning props in the road was bannable too?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=20454

I just wish I had Fraps on to record the violation of Fearrp, the NLR and the RDM.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Killing self to avoid Rp Situation .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day .

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team