Its been a long time...
Yep.
Wasted 42 days of my life on FL. Lets see if I can get it up higher shall we?

For those who don't know me, I am TC. Not xtc, not xxxnoscopexxx, just TC.
Some interesting things have happened to me while I've been gone, well when I left; I left after a ban. Not butthurt, I just needed to get away. My grades were horrible. I was staying up to late playing FL, it was my 2nd life. I took it to seriously. Call me stupid, but I've been extremely bored lately and have gotten back into GMOD. If you think of me as HURR DURR JUST A NEW DERP WHO DUN PLAY MUCH #yolo

Well, in fact I have played 972 hours. And in all of those hours I have never donated. Never. Never. Ever. Call me selfish but I think its fun to be in the list of most hours and to have never donated. In fact I'm the only person with over 950 hours who has never donated. If I try hard enough, Ill be the first person with 1k hours to never donated. Why? Because I'm poor. Simple as that. Then maybe after 1k hours I'll donate to FL. I'd be stupid not to. I am surprised you are still reading this, the last time I saw the forums I was seeing TL;DRs, and most of my friends from FL have either quit, perm banned, or just banned in general, I hope to meet the new faces of FL.

Bye bye. (Be a derp like Fultzy I AM NOT LEAVING )

Spoiler :
Thank god you still have these on the forums, Soul. Heart

The following 4 users Like TC224's post:
  • BombFire, Spartanjunior, Flux, York
Even though you put this in the newcomers and not in the goodbyes Ill still miss you TC.

Good times brotha good times.
I am not leaving? I just came back D:
One of the reasons why I love this server: (Wait until the end)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nthyDhDYK7U
The following 3 users Like TC224's post:
  • Verenikin, GRiiM, York
TC You silly willy welcome back!
Welcome back TC.

I don't think I ever met you properly, only ever seeing you on the forums.

I look forward to the moment that is rectified. Wink
Dat buss
The following 1 user Likes TJ3003's post:
  • TC224
You ended it like you were leaving D:

They way you ended it sounded like you were leaving! Awesome you are back though <3
(11-06-2012, 08:26 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You ended it like you were leaving D:

They way you ended it sounded like you were leaving! Awesome you are back though <3

Don't tell me you TL;DR'd
Haha I did it a little.

Quote:I am surprised you are still reading this
I read that and it kind of strayed me away to the end haha :p
Cya mate, I remember I teached you when you were new. Tounge You asked me how to earn money as quickly as possible and where the best contra hide places around the map was. Cheese