Help!! A bug!!
About 5 to 6 hours ago i bought a shipment of lockpicks that cost $12500 and they are not in my inventory!!!! I wouldent have cared if it was $450 but that is a lot of money to lose on nothing, please get my money back. Thanks in advanse.
I guess an administrator is going to have to check the logs, to check your telling the truth etc.

Try to contact one, and try to figure out a specific time you bought the lockpicks.

Are you sure you didn't lose them or they're still in there?
(11-05-2012, 09:46 PM)Adman Wrote: I guess an administrator is going to have to check the logs, to check your telling the truth etc.

Try to contact one, and try to figure out a specific time you bought the lockpicks.

Are you sure you didn't lose them or they're still in there?

i am 100% sure they are not there i even tried to drop them and it didnt work it said that i dont have that weapon. How do i contact an admin?
And you also didn't manufacture them when there were about 10 people standing near you?
Maybe someone quickly took them, idk.
Aswell assure you actualy did manufacture them because if an administrator comes and checks the logs and doesn't find it they could get quite angry
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]