HL2.EXE error
Question 
Hello.

Long time ago i usually got this HL2.EXE error from time to time but recently i havent recieved it on months, but today i have gotten several within just 1 and a half hour.

anyone else having this issue? maybe a solution on it?
The following 1 user Likes Raccoon's post:
  • jman6495
This could be caused by several things. Maybe the game had to buffer way to many things and crashed? Presonly it happens to me because of bad or unfinished code in Garry'sMod and I don't believe there is a fix unless Garry finds a way to fix it. Anyways hope I did my best helping!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I've got the same problem, can't play.. -.-
Yup, I crash every 2 to 3 minutes...
Also got the same problem, i crash about every half hour
As soon as gmod 13 came out I started crashing A LOT.

It happens mainly in fearless every 10 minutes but on other servers it's every hour. It pisses me off because once I was being a really good president and then I crashed and the noob button spammer president wouldn't let me get the spot back Sad
I crash when i even take a turn, or prop. sometimes not
but I crash shit loads can't be that gmod takes to much Ram or something. its something of gmod self. or Cityrp gamemode
I started crashing today 11/13/12 I guess its an unfinished code or something? I cant even open my game without crashing ! D; Anyone know how to fix this Hmm?
Gmod got a update very recently that broke GMOD and caused it to insta crash on launch.

Temp fix for it on this thread, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=20792
pin GMOD to your start menu, Then open gmod through steam, when it crashes, leave the white crash message open (don't press close program), then press the start button on your keyboard, then navigate to garrysmod and run it again. Once the game is open you can close the crash message.

(creds to TJ)