Sup Guys
Well ive been playing City RP for awhile and have been haveing a ton of fun with it. Seriosly its like the only Gmod thing i play XD. Black market dealer is my favorite. Usually play that, but if i cant ill be the gun delar (always give fair prices). So if you see me on just give me a shout out Cheese.
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Jake, I'm glad you're enjoying it here.
If you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
Otherwise, I shall see you in-game.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Nuka
Welcome to fearless and pleas enjoy your stay Wink
Welcome to Fearless,

Glad to see someone who actually see's those jobs as jobs instead of just the ones who can make drugs and ammo.

If you have any questions about the rules or anything just ask me, also remember to read the rules if you haven't. Who knows, it might save your ass in the future.
Welcome to the Fearless servers and community, I hope you will enjoy your stay.

As some of the people mentioned earlier, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them!
Welcome
Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you enjoy the server; Hope to see you role-playing nicely on there as Black-market dealer Smile
Welcome to the Fearless community, you seem like a very sensible person and I'm glad to see you on board.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
wuz gud bro... #FuccWitMe
Oh god someone please remove Wisp's post. Just, seriously?

Anyways, welcome to the Fearless community, hope you enjoy playing on the server(s), feel free to hit Adman up with a PM if you have any problems. Gimme some cheap weed when you're in-game, yeah?

Stop copy and pasting that same newcomer post Adman =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor