Ability to change unemployed model.
(11-06-2012, 06:21 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 07:27 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 07:21 PM)Wiseguy Wrote: I would always choose a character fit to the RP that I am having, but most people choose the best looking guy, I bet almost 8/10 would choose the white guy in the black jacket/jumpsuit.

And I bet 3/50 would be the bald guy in the green shirt. (mostly by accident).

So even though I want to have it, it's not as good for the community.
-Support.

But I also wonder about the human factor of being 'different'. People would soon realise it is boring and would not want to be 'mainstream', sounds stupid I know but it happens.

I myself would go with one of the black guys, I think they're 'cooler'.

Stupid question: Would this work for the female models aswell and other job's models (Police, Gundealer etc.)?

I cannot see any reason why the female models wouldn't be able to be switched.

I think the best thing is, one switch per life [Or something similar to prevent constant switching] and it wouldn't be limited to Male/Female. Of course, if you wish to switch your class' gender then you have to wait until you respawn. As far as I'm aware, gundealer only has one model (Per gender) but for those with multiple Cop/Corleone/Rebel it could be used too I guess.
(11-06-2012, 07:18 AM)Adman Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 07:21 PM)Wiseguy Wrote: I would always choose a character fit to the RP that I am having, but most people choose the best looking guy, I bet almost 8/10 would choose the white guy in the black jacket/jumpsuit.

-Support.

But I also wonder about the human factor of being 'different'. People would soon realise it is boring and would not want to be 'mainstream', sounds stupid I know but it happens.

Stupid question: Would this work for the female models aswell and other job's models (Police, Gundealer etc.)?

I think the best thing is, one switch per life [Or something similar to prevent constant switching] and it wouldn't be limited to Male/Female. Of course, if you wish to switch your class' gender then you have to wait until you respawn. As far as I'm aware, gundealer only has one model (Per gender) but for those with multiple Cop/Corleone/Rebel it could be used too I guess.

We need female Police and SS Sad
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(11-06-2012, 07:44 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 07:18 AM)Adman Wrote:

-Support.

We need female Police and SS Sad

Indeed we do, indeed we do.
Instead of the one switch per life thing, why not just let you pick your model when you spawn?
(11-07-2012, 08:03 PM)TB990 Wrote: Instead of the one switch per life thing, why not just let you pick your model when you spawn?

Make more sense?
If I understand correctly, you want us to have ONE skin per time we join the server?
That would kinda be worse for RP if we wanted to choose a specific skin for a RP but we were stuck with the one.
(11-07-2012, 09:32 PM)Wiseguy Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 08:03 PM)TB990 Wrote: Instead of the one switch per life thing, why not just let you pick your model when you spawn?

Make more sense?
If I understand correctly, you want us to have ONE skin per time we join the server?
That would kinda be worse for RP if we wanted to choose a specific skin for a RP but we were stuck with the one.

I think he means each time you 're-spawn'. It makes sense but Wiseguy's point remains, a lot of the time the choice may be dependent on a specific roleplay and if you have to kill yoursef to change it... you see what I mean.
+Support
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
+Support on respawn, but let's be honest, its fine the way it is.
+ Support!

I will be finally be able to be an old pedophiliac ice-cream truck driver w/out running the risk of respawning a black dude :v
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
I think it's already been suggested beofre, anyways

+ Support