Server down
Server is down because of another DDOS attack. The attacker won't get unbanned. His ISP is notified.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(02-03-2011, 05:05 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Server is down because of another DDOS attack. The attacker won't get unbanned. His ISP is notified.

Is that the lil *** that is in the ban list for DoS for money?
Exactly
When will it be back up?
(02-03-2011, 05:30 PM)MontyPilon Wrote: When will it be back up?

Either when he decides to stop being an idiot or when his ISP get involved.
Hahah you all are making my day . You can't DDoS me first off because you lack the competence and resources to . Secondly you lack my ip . Now quit focusing your anger on me , and focus it on soulripper and nudel , because they are the sole reason your precious server is down . They feel their pride is worth more than the FL community.
Well, we have met our 'hacker'. Now you can see his behaviour yourself.
(02-03-2011, 07:00 PM)s0geking Wrote: Hahah you all are making my day . You can't DDoS me first off because you lack the competence and resources to . Secondly you lack my ip . Now quit focusing your anger on me , and focus it on soulripper and nudel , because they are the sole reason your precious server is down . They feel their pride is worth more than the FL community.

Our pride? You want us to unban you because you think you have been treated wrong, normally people either write an unban request to get a 2nd chance or do an admin abuse thread.

You think you're behaviour at the moment is right? Well it's not.

You are free to post an unban request like everybody else can.
Unbanning you, because you are blackmailing us at the moment, is not the right thing to do.

You say our behaviour would "ruin" the community, well I think unbanning you will ruin the community, you are taking a whole community down because you were banned for breaking the rules, you take the fun away from everybody because you can't have it yourself.
This behaviour just shows how immature you are.

You got a ban for a reason like everybody else, you were minging around and doing the exact opposite of so called roleplay, tell me why you deserved an unban, I want to hear more then just "my ban was not fair, I deserved a 2nd chance" - well why did you deserve that? Write it, tell it to the community and see what other people, non admins, say.

Just to make one thing clear:

We won't unban anybody who is blackmailing us.

Dare to think!
Edit: Sogeking just changed his steam url, so he isn't banned.
So what exactly can be LEGALLY done against him?