V33X Crashing Constantly
undefined
You might want to try typing your message in a different internet browser or perhaps remove some extensions first.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • data expunged :(
Yes, i know what you mean V33X keeps crashing and it gets rather annoying after some 2-3 times rejoining.
it is rather stupid, it doesnt crash nearly half as much as it used to however the crashes are still annoying and i thought gmod 13 meant that the servers would nearly never crash at all :\
The error that causes both servers to crash more often is one that came about this garry's mod update, garry is working to fix it and it should be better soon.
(11-03-2012, 09:18 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: it is rather stupid, it doesnt crash nearly half as much as it used to however the crashes are still annoying and i thought gmod 13 meant that the servers would nearly never crash at all :\

GMod13 is just released, there will be some problems at the beginning. Also Garry likes to 'improves' things that breaks stuff for us. Atleast the gamemode should never crash again. Hopefully after some Gmod updates the server runs more stable.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Nadrickk
So pretty much anything that goes wrong we should just blame Garry Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Tyki Mikk