Hello all, of the Fearless Community!
Smile 
Hello my name is Liam i'm 15 and i live England, Liverpool. Some people who are from the UK would call me a Scouser and would know what i talk like Wink. Its my last year in school and i hope to be in a job related to IT, since i have a fair amount of knowledge about computers and how it works etc.

For my hobbies i mostly do some graphics design with Photoshop, ive made quite a bit of graphics work and i hope to continue my graphics designing and progress to learn new techniques and skills.

So about the wonderful world of Fearless, i play on there RP since Gmod got updated to Gmod 13, i played on another RP server before called, TPS Gaming and it was quite good for a while but when the update was released its been quite since. But when i found this server i was amazing of the amount of quality and hard work that has been put into this server, with all the cars, jobs and even the market, i just had to stay on this server.

So far i've played over 16 hours and have 1 RP point. I mostly go either the Taxi Driver job, Fireman, Paramedic. Police or Chef. I go them because i like to keep the City going and i find it more fun to go either one of those jobs. But for now i'm trying to get 5 RP points so i can get the bus and just be a bus driver all day taking people to there destinations Wink.

Hope you liked my introduction and i also hope to see you on the RP server (Rp_EvoCity_33x)
Hello Liam. Welcome to Fearless roleplay.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices. If you are not familiar with Fearless roleplaying, you may find the Guides section quite handy. I also recommend paying a visit to the Official Clans section, maybe you'll find a clan you like there.

Good luck, have fun with all of the fellow fearlessians.
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Liam, I am from just outside London myself.

If you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay, feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Otherwise I shall see you in-game, ya scouser. Wink
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here Smile
You wot mate?

Hehe. Welcome to the servers!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

Welcome to the Fearless community, hope you have fun !
Welcome man!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
HELLO OF DA WORLD OF DA FUN OF EVRY TING MA FRND
The English are the best hostages...
Welcome to Fearless.
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝
Eat that Ciryl!
I've seen you in-game, you were alright and didn't sound like you were minging, SO HAI!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor