Queue added to Servers
>spends 10 minutes clicking 'Join this Server' over and over again
>finaly gets on server
>computer crash

also autojoin isn't working for me. i left it like that for half an hour, nothing
(11-06-2012, 08:08 PM)jman6495 Wrote: >spends 10 minutes clicking 'Join this Server' over and over again
>finaly gets on server
>computer crash

also autojoin isn't working for me. i left it like that for half an hour, nothing
I approve.
The following 1 user Likes Hellmagers's post:
  • jman6495
(11-06-2012, 08:08 PM)jman6495 Wrote: >spends 10 minutes clicking 'Join this Server' over and over again
>finaly gets on server
>computer crash

Auto rejoin wont work due it tries to only connect when theres a slot, but since its 51/50 there is no slot to join once somone leaves, you have to manuealy join >.>
(11-07-2012, 08:23 AM)TJ3003 Wrote:
>finaly gets on server
>computer crash

Auto rejoin wont work due it tries to only connect when theres a slot, but since its 51/50 there is no slot to join once somone leaves, you have to manuealy join >.>

Why were there 51 spots if they only had 50? Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No, it's because when people are #1 in queue they have reserved the 50/50 slot
Could you please remove the Queue.

Thank you, I dont want to spam the the join Button.
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
  • Ted
We can fix that! Just bring up 20 more servers, and we will be rocking and rolling! lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • BambusBo
(11-25-2012, 08:54 AM)Midget Wrote: We can fix that! Just bring up 20 more servers, and we will be rocking and rolling! lol

that sarcasmmm xD
Thumbs Down 
The queue system is a mess! Too long waiting time, which is generally annoying. It also took about 2 hours for one of my friends to join the server.
Please remove it..

Worked fine by spamming the Refresh button while on Auto-join.

I've tried to connect for like an hour now.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Niimo, Gamesdude109, racerfan, Fuzzi