Queue added to Servers
(11-05-2012, 02:05 AM)Ludo Wrote: I finding this queue quite frustrating why should we have to sit on our computer and click join every 30seconds? I presonly don't really see a problem in just going AFK for a bit while you wait to get in, its what I do I turn auto join on and watch TV while keeping a close eye on if I joined yet or not.
Really useful, thanks for adding this.
No more waiting 15 minutes+ to get on the server! Smile
V2d down?

Edit: Nvm, 2 minutes after I posted this, it came back up.
When i'm trying to join v33x since v2d is down atm i don't get any queue at all i just see: reserved slot, sorry!. either queue is down or you guys deleted it?
Yeah, must of been removed/broken because there's no queue on V2d either.
(11-06-2012, 06:01 PM)Jimentoon Wrote: Yeah, must of been removed/broken because there's no queue on V2d either.

Thinks so to.. And also, I´ve been sitting in accually 3 hours and 46 minutes now waitning to get in with the auto join! Really sux that´s it full all the time, for tho who´s not in the server Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It was never normally this full, the new influx of GMod 13 players seems to have messed everything up.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Haarek
(11-06-2012, 06:19 PM)Adman Wrote: It was never normally this full, the new influx of GMod 13 players seems to have messed everything up.
Servers been full for 20 minutes now xD
Need quee no, takes to long to join with auto join with this 51/50 bs on 2d >.>
The following 1 user Likes TJ3003's post:
  • Small Bear