Vehicle Headlights
Title of Suggestion: Vehicle Headlights

Description: Enable headlights for vehicles.

Why: Headlights would add safety to driving by illuminating everything within their beams. There would be no cons to headlights as they are only meant to be a safety feature. It is always safer to drive with your headlights on. I don't want to hear anything along the lines of '5% more gas consumption herp derp' since the current consumption rates are bad as is.

Pros: Less CDM.

Cons: none.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
+Support.
+ support its little but easy to do and would make driving in the tunnels much less dangerous
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
This already has beens suggested, but +support.

It's either that or set some lights in tunnels.
There are barely any areas where these could prove useful as the nights are bright. Not necessary or even needed, but would add a nice touch to rp. +Support

EDIT: If they will be added I'd love to see an ability that allows lights to stay on even though you are not inside the vehicle.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
+Support
+support, but an option to turn it off for people with bad hardware.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-31-2012, 09:55 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: +support, but an option to turn it off for people with bad hardware.

Its actually pretty smart, there should be a small option tab in F1 where you can enable the lights. Or even better, add smoke to the fires and make it an option too. Its clientside only so there won't be any serverlag.
+support
Because hella yeah
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-31-2012, 09:55 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: +support, but an option to turn it off for people with bad hardware.

For sure.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”