Lost Cash.
Hello.
On Monday Morning (GBR time) something odd occurred on the server, I was the only person that could connect and play, I had around 78k after playing for 1 hour as mayor with 1k salary, Mikey connects on as a yellow-job person and I ask him to reboot the server, He does and then I reconnect with only 38k.... Less than I started playing with....
So what I am asking is for a refund of 40k as Mikey did not have the power to do so that day, He is my witness of this and I told him straight away.

1) me and Maniak were just running around the map building, He dc's and i stay on another hour.
2) I kept seeing BlahBlahBlah connected, BlahBlahBlah disconnected over and over and over.
3) Mikey manages to get on and reboot the server.
4) I get drawn back to 38k.

So please help me out with this. I have no proof other than my word.
I would not be messing around with you guys.
Mikey is my "witness" to this strange server activity.

Many Thanks.
XeroX / Remnants3
Well the database crashed. So then the data didn't save. You don't have any evidence about your money
The following 1 user Likes Fallen's post:
  • SoulRipper
And if i May add,
The Cash wouldnt of been refunded, Because it was an unexpected Crash,
And the Server saves every 5 minutes, so i don't know how'd you loose, about an hours worth of cash.
(02-01-2011, 09:04 PM)Jamie Wrote: And if i May add,
The Cash wouldnt of been refunded, Because it was an unexpected Crash,
And the Server saves every 5 minutes, so i don't know how'd you loose, about an hours worth of cash.

Yeh im slightly baffled by it to, I did play before that when there were a few more people on but I dc'ed and rejoined 2 hour after that with no draw back then suddenly bam! xD
I cant prove it, Im just posting this as Mikey said he could not refund me on the day.
Thanks for viewing.