Poll: Do you want a New Server too be added (rp_evocity_v2p)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
80.36%
45 80.36%
No.
19.64%
11 19.64%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adding a new server.
Brick 
Hello dear Community,
Since Garry's Mod 13 is out, we are getting alot of new players to our Community as I can see.
And it takes longer too join the server and Both RP_evocity_v33x and rp_evocity_v2d is fully stacked.
[font=Verdana][size=large]So my question will be and a suggestion also, would you guys like another new server so our Community will have 3 RP Servers?
Please vote and let's see the Results!

Thank you for your time.
I don't know how much effort is needed for a new server, but it would be cool to have a third one, maybe even one that runs the V2p map? Wink
(10-28-2012, 10:50 PM)KethDenja Wrote: I don't know how much effort is needed for a new server, but it would be cool to have a third one, maybe even one that runs the V2p map? Wink

Having more Maps will be better so people have more maps to choose from Smile?
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
  • Ted
Isn't this in the "Don't suggest this at all" list?

OTP: Since there is a huge flood of players since the new update, I don't see why not c:
Clan Needed Tounge
This was just suggested before....
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Aoixification
There would not be enough administrator attention to all the servers.

There is already a trouble to administrate two servers at the current time. Right now I would have to give this a -support with that as the main ideas

And Mahti it may have been suggested before, but there is different circumstances with this. He is saying how there is never room in the server which is completely true and is truthfully getting annoying. I am happy the server is constantly being full, but it is getting in my way of playing the server...
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Small Bear
Another server, another dollar

Well but seriously
1) It costs
2) I dont know how stable is GMOD13 now, for 1 computer to host 3 servers now, It barely did with 2 servers before

If this would be much easier to implement I would support it
I still want tot hear Feedback from Soul or Matt about it
Until then im neutral on this suggestion
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Ronchiiik
(10-29-2012, 12:16 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Another server, another dollar

Well but seriously
1) It costs
2) I dont know how stable is GMOD13 now, for 1 computer to host 3 servers now, It barely did with 2 servers before

If this would be much easier to implement I would support it
I still want tot hear Feedback from Soul or Matt about it
Until then im neutral on this suggestion

Soul said that it wouldn't cost extra to run. It's just the administrator problem they're facing. I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to try out for admin, it's just finding the right people.
Well with a recent admin promotion and more to come I'm sure; I feel this is a suggestion best kept until the team and Soul himself feels they can handle a third server.

I also didn't realise that the server was such a problem, I haven't been able to get on recently but noticed that a little 'trick' I used to use doesn't work to join anymore.

Back to the ol' fashioned Auto-Retry.

-Support with the current level of administration. +Support if more can be found, though this is a long and arduous process.
As previously stated, administration is currently an issue.
Although, hope lives on, as Soul stated he will be promoting more members to trial administrators soon. Jamie is the first step towards better administration and a more pleasurable experience.

With that in mind, I give this a +support, if it will be just as administrated as the others.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Ronchiiik