DarkRP
Shocked 
So the Fearless servers were full and i was bored so i thought to myself ' meh i might aswell see whats DarkRP like ' so i join and thought to myself they gave people a gravity gun....easy prop killing ?

How they did the laws was pretty good .... kind of...

Walking around i then see a building on fire
[Image: 2012-10-28_00002.jpg]
I was like DAFUQ !?!
i then realize the fireman extinguisher is a RPG.... there is one effect i like which they did which is when you get near the fire you start to choke/cough
i explored the building then went outside strolled through a tunnel to see this
[Image: 2012-10-28_00004.jpg]
i was like are you serious...?
so i walked further down the road to yet again find
[Image: 2012-10-28_00005.jpg]
[Image: 2012-10-28_00003.jpg]
i was just like Are you fucking kidding me ( Meme )

VVV How it looks when you die VVV
[Image: 2012-10-28_00006.jpg]

There were no admins on, people barely talked on chat and the server just sucked no role playing at tall D:

[Image: 25820286.jpg]

Anyone else got DarkRP experiences ?
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Nuka
I enjoyed having "fun" on DarkRP

[Image: B3D0DAFF21E1278443494EB8F15D00C361C1ACBD]

Gotta love finding the server that had something in your name at the time (#Rape101)

[Image: E2AA3AACEAF0462C676697A4AAEFCA3885937F2B]

Im sure you can guess how the people were dying. While I was up in my stronghold, people were feeling the wrath of winched and hydrauliced stoves downstairs.
Oh god, I've never experienced any DarkRP servers and this makes me never want to.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Ciryl
I was playing on a Dark RP server before i came to this community. Best Serious RP: Admin's went thieves so basically you couldn't do shit about it , They raided me often , accused me of prop blocking the money printer (which i did because i didn't knew how to make keypad doors back then) They used no clip to check my property , found the money printer nagged on propblocking then meta gamed into giving them the money printer. I still took the money for myself in the end. I asked on the forum if it was allowed that admin's misuse their admin powers to raid people and use no clip to look for contraband. They kept pushing it on prop blocking when i repeatedly told them i didn't knew how to make fading doors , even when I've read every manual their was on their forum . They handed me one and it never said anything about how to make fading doors what was even complete bullshit . When they said the actions where legit (not even other admin's looked at it) , i drew the line and decided to quit.

Not to mention they had their own made map what was good in the beginning , the Police Headquarters and the Mayors office where in one place but they've added numerous of easy raid access shafts. They've added them to make raiding go a lot easier and more fair for the raiders
DarkRp + gmod 13 = everyone is pedobear
[Image: C91ED5A0A56B4628F965620F9B6C112C8FD1F04C]
Members of the 1st CPI[Civil Protection Infantry] were ordered to deal with a Hobo Uprising near the CP. We burnt down roughly five hobo bases, and executed several members of the infamous 'Hobo Resistance Union'
Meh, I tried it a lot if times before
DarkRP is getting as boring as hell because mostly people just shoot out and it feels like a counter strike with re spawns at same round rather than permanent death
I loved my experience with HL2 RP anyone try it? Man its the best. everything is sorta simple your either civilian or cop and the cops are just amazing RP's. Its fun and I highly recommend trying it if you liked that civilian begging part in HL2
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
This is why I'm glad FL does not have admin applications...

Watch at your own risk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqHzipXhVeQ
I have never played DarkRP.