I need help!
Hello Fearless! I need help with a certain prolem I'm having. You see, my F1 key is the help button for my computer, thus it doesnt work on the servers. It wont open the menu! Is there a console command to manually open up the menu? Or perhaps a command to bind it to another key? Thank you for your time!
I believe you may be able to rebind the F1 key though I don't know the name of it.

See what F1 is linked to in the 'Options' menu of GMod and try rebinding that to something else.
On my laptop theres a key with the letters "fn" on it, when I press this key along with my f1 key it enables me to go into the menu Try looking for that key. If not, then I'm not too sure. Smile
Thank you guys so much, I'm going to try what you told me! And thanks for replying so fast!
(10-28-2012, 03:55 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: On my laptop theres a key with the letters "fn" on it, when I press this key along with my f1 key it enables me to go into the menu Try looking for that key. If not, then I'm not too sure. Smile

Thank you very much! It works, and now im gladly rping!
No problem mate, have fun. Smile