Ban Request on Nukabomb
Ban request

Name of player: Nukabomb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6148371

Time in GMT: 20:27 PM

Server: v2d

Summary: I was playing as SS and doing my things. when i thought about the president and i went to the nexus and checked if he was there.. but he wasnt there. so i asked where he was and the only anwser i got was "The president is safe" from Nukabomb, not anwsering my question. i asked him twice. but no anwsers.. so i started searching for them, and they were nowhere, SUDDENTLY i got demoted, and i was asking in (ooc) what the reason was.. and there was no anwser.
about 10 Minuits later i found Nukabomb together with a Corleone. but thats not the case. i followed him, trying to get him to talk with me. he just ignored me and tried to run away from me. well i got myself stuck in a door near a place where the president were hiding. and i finaly got to talk to him ;D but he just keep on telling me to leave.. i didnt wanna leave cuz i wanted to talk with him about why he demoted me. i tried and tried and tried to find out why. but he just kept telling me to leave..
he then shot me once and my hp went down to 10. i told him to shoot me again and that i was recording. and he counted down from 5 and told me to leave (he probably didnt shoot me cuz i said i was recording -__-*)
he did that 3 times in total and then ended up shooting me without anwsering any of my questions.

My opinion is:
-He should have tazed me instead of shooting me.
-He should have listen to what i had to say before going all rage banana on me :3
-I broke the FearRP, but i wasnt thinking straid, and i told him that i was talking to him in ooc by my mic. cuz i didnt wanna type everything i wanted to say.
-He should have giving me a fair reason to demote me.

Evidence: im 2 lazy to but the video up. so tell me if you want it. and i'll post it

-RainbowRemiXx
Wow worst ban request ever made. "2 lazy to but the video up" You didn't even follow the template.
I never demoted you. I can't believe you donated and joined the steam group before knowing only the President and Admins can demote Government. Look at the logs admin. I said "Get your ass to pool now!"

You wasn't thinking straight? That's clear. Get your facts straight as well.

Oh, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...oqK3J9sUS4 and http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19983
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Nice u cliped out the part where u kill me. nice
Actually, i stated in my Ban Request i killed you. Once again: Get your facts straight.

EDIT: I'm afraid of getting banned, but justice should surpass that so i admit it.
Nuka
well let me post my video then :3 so ppl can see what rly happend
Sure, you do that. They can see how you clearly didn't even bother to read an RP guide or that your thirst for getting someone banned surpassed that of roleplaying successfully.

EDIT: Putting a mischievous face at the end of the let me post my video sentence just shows how much you love getting someone banned.
Nuka
why so mad bro? what have i done you :3
You annoyed me for, what, 10 minutes?
Nuka
Not 10. but 5 and you would not fell annoyed if you just would have listen to me :3 so its probably your own fault
Listen to you? My own fault? Sure. I was fine with you debating your supposed demote with me (i never demoted you.) but not in the middle of my property where you were breaking the law and also FearRP.
Nuka