Console bugging for me
Question 
Helloooo

My console doesnt seem to operate with me. I can see it but I can't do anything with it. What can I do to 'enable' it? (Notice, I already did that but to no avail)
will my friend . i wanted to help you but ah . ya know maybe some other guys will help you . im so fking sry about diz my friend forgive me i wanted to help you but this is the life my friend . i can't becoz idk the fix
The following 2 users Like Red Orchestra's post:
  • Wisp, Slick Rick
You need to go to options, Scroll ALL the way down in the keyboard section, and you will see "toggle console". After that, go to your game and push the selected button. Remember to enable the console in the advanced keyboard settings first.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-27-2012, 05:52 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: will my friend . i wanted to help you but ah . ya know maybe some other guys will help you . im so fking sry about diz my friend forgive me i wanted to help you but this is the life my friend . i can't becoz idk the fix

Just... why? What was the point... :3
(10-27-2012, 06:18 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 05:52 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: will my friend . i wanted to help you but ah . ya know maybe some other guys will help you . im so fking sry about diz my friend forgive me i wanted to help you but this is the life my friend . i can't becoz idk the fix

Just... why? What was the point... :3

I think it's trying to communicate...
The following 3 users Like ZeroSupport's post:
  • equal, Termin, DoomDude1
What fixed it for me is just delete all the launch options in gmod that are console related like -console, -condebug etc.
Then just enable the console in the Options menu in-game. And then if you press F10 the console should pop up I suppose...