Windows 8 Sucks
i got windows 8 today,after about 20 random boot crashes i downgraded,I dont recomend getting it until the bugs are gone!It randomly crashed on me all the time,Steam is not supported.!
It's a well known fact not to get any OS until the second service pack comes out Smile.
[Image: ie-troll-meme-generator-windows-8-welcom...01a7a9.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • BambusBo
It just sucks in general. These bugs etc. will get solved anyway, or atleast most of them.

But just how W8 looks... Damn
Windows 8: "Wanna play some games? Buy an XBOX 360 you broke piece of shit..."
The following 2 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks, User 5190
(10-27-2012, 03:50 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: It just sucks in general. These bugs etc. will get solved anyway, or atleast most of them.

Metro theme is fine for a phone or tablet, but just terrible on a PC.....

Chances are Windows 8 isn't going to get much popularity in its attempt to try and take some business in PC gaming by attempting to host games on its own Windows Marketplace. All in the meanwhile trying to hinder other, better at that, platforms.

Windows 8 has had bugs for almost a year since the alpha and preview release almost 4-5 months ago. Simple, don't rush a product if it's not ready for the market, Microsoft use to be famous for pushing dates back, makes me wonder why they didn't do it this time.
(10-27-2012, 05:39 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 03:50 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: It just sucks in general. These bugs etc. will get solved anyway, or atleast most of them.

Metro theme is fine for a phone or tablet, but just terrible on a PC.....

Chances are Windows 8 isn't going to get much popularity in its attempt to try and take some business in PC gaming by attempting to host games on its own Windows Marketplace. All in the meanwhile trying to hinder other, better at that, platforms.

Windows 8 has had bugs for almost a year since the alpha and preview release almost 4-5 months ago. Simple, don't rush a product if it's not ready for the market, Microsoft use to be famous for pushing dates back, makes me wonder why they didn't do it this time.

Cuz they're failing hard right now. All they've got is xbox live really
Windows 8 does also have the "desktop" as Windows 7 have.
+support Lol
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I'm not understanding why you guys hate it so much. Just installed it on a laptop and I'm amazed by the boot time. I'll admit I'm not a fan of metro on a computer, but really I don't think it's THAT bad.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]