False Names
Hello,

just a quick question...

If I do not wish to use the real names for the members of my clan, and I give them 'code names' will that still be ok? Or would that be breaking some kind of rule which I haven't seen?

Any response I will greatful for,

thanks.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
This depends, does their code name become their in-character name, their steam name or simply a name for them on your clan page?

As for the IC name and clan page I don't see a problem with it, if they have to change their steam name whilst on the server than they may cause issues.
(10-26-2012, 06:53 PM)Adman Wrote: This depends, does their code name become their in-character name, their steam name or simply a name for them on your clan page?

As for the IC name and clan page I don't see a problem with it, if they have to change their steam name whilst on the server than they may cause issues.

It was going to be just for the forums, however, they will obviously be identified because their clan will be listed on the server.

It was my way of preventing their indentities to be known to people who perhaps are new and just take one look at the names and don't think anything of it.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Seems fine to me. :3