Blindfolds.
Blindfolds

How many times have you been bringing a hostage somewhere to exchange them for $2000?
Wouldn't want them to see where you're going, now would you? This is why I suggest the blindfold, it makes for some cool rp situations and helps with people being able to have a friend come save them by pming them over steam chat. This would turn the screen black and be applied like rope. It would only be eligible to be put on if the person were already tied up to prevent abuse.

Criticism appreciated.
+support, make it so the person needs to be tied to put the blindfold on perhaps.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
"It would only be eligible to be put on if
the person were already tied up to prevent abuse."

Thanks for your support.
I don't really see the problem with this.

What are we talking price wise?

+Support.
This would be quite a fun addition.
+ support
+ Support , it's a really nice idea , i would love to see this in-game.
+support =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
+ Support
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
+support

Altought the only thing that worries me is that minges who had the hostage rope could abuse this, screwing up the player. That and if the player is hostaged, he wouldn't see where he's going and end up with CDM.

But overall, might be a good idea.
I'm going to give it a +support, because it'll give me something new to spend my dolla on :3 But I'd just like to point out that /me and /it is there for a reason. E.G /me ties a blindfold to his victims face. /it the victim can no longer see. Also, practically everyone knows the maps FL use and as such, they would be able to recognise their surroundings, especially if their RP character ran around the whole map and didn't die when they are taken hostage by said person.