What do you think of Global Warming?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

I think the hate needs to subside...
[Image: AbandonThread.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • trouserlessliam
My opinion about global warming is that it can't be prevented. It just can't. Global warming occurs naturally, but due to us humans and our industry, we speed up this process incredibly.

Those windmill parks for electricity etc. are horrible for our ecosystem; disturbing wind flows. Canalization leads to floods because the water flow is too fast. And building more buildings and asphalt leads to rain not being able to penetrate earth. The only real thing that might save our planet at least a bit is solar panels, but that process will at least take a couple of dozen years. That is if all countries would participate, which they will definitely will not. I think economy and limited resources will kill us first, not global warming though.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 2 users Like Zealord's post:
  • jman6495, aviator
People aren't just putting much effort to it ..

As the dude above said "It cannot be prevented" but we can "Stall" it.
I don't think theres much we can do about it, And it's not 100% Scientifically proven that we are behind it, But I look at it this way : We are sure that in the next 60 years we will run out of petrol, Gas and Uranium, So We SHOULD be investing in Renewable Energy now, And working out better solutions.
This entire discussion is a microcosm of the overall global opinion of this issue which would appear to be that no-one knows for certain and that their views on it change every five minutes.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

[Image: 46fd1c03b91254080068_2.jpg]

PROOF!
(11-06-2012, 06:35 PM)Aarontheshirt Wrote: [Image: 46fd1c03b91254080068_2.jpg]

PROOF!

Hahaha seen that before xD Hilarious
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Now i am not well read in Globalwarming because we don't learn about it in swedish schools (Thank you swedish education once again you have fucked up) Anyway i do have some thoughts of it but since i am not well read in it i would suggest that you dismiss my ideas of it as ramblings of a madman.

Anyway i think that globalwarming is bullshit although there are evidence that it does exsist (for example its starting to snow ealier and earlier in sweden but we get less and less snow) but i can't believe that it can be dangerous to the planet in anyway.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-06-2012, 03:37 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 09:02 AM)Zealord Wrote: My opinion about global warming is that it can't be prevented. It just can't. Global warming occurs naturally, but due to us humans and our industry, we speed up this process incredibly.

Those windmill parks for electricity etc. are horrible for our ecosystem; disturbing wind flows. Canalization leads to floods because the water flow is too fast. And building more buildings and asphalt leads to rain not being able to penetrate earth. The only real thing that might save our planet at least a bit is solar panels, but that process will at least take a couple of dozen years. That is if all countries would participate, which they will definitely will not. I think economy and limited resources will kill us first, not global warming though.

Actually its not only humans. Some NASA-related guys found out that the sun also are a huuuge part of global warming. Not only humans. (Sure they're also a big part.)

"Global warming occurs naturally, but due to us humans and our industry, we speed up this process incredibly."
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam