So, whats your thoughts on GMod 13?
battery'Adman' pid='161133' dateline='1351146595']
I must also say I don't like the server browser. The old one was much simpler to be honest.
[/quote]

I agree with you there. Thankfully you can still use the old browser. I don't care for the GUI either, but it's not terrible. I am definitely looking forward to using the workshop to install mods.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
I HATE the new GUI background, blinding white color. No offence to the makers of the white background...
The following 1 user Likes BambusBo's post:
  • Nadrickk
I like it, the new animations are hilarious.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Flux
(10-25-2012, 11:58 AM)bruterules Wrote: battery'Adman' pid='161133' dateline='1351146595']
I must also say I don't like the server browser. The old one was much simpler to be honest.
You can still use old one, I don't get your point
When I see a person doing the act muscle thing, I feel like taking out one of my many AWP's and giving him a bullet to the head.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Nadrickk
I love it , the new camera , the engine is now better. The only thing seems wrong is "act muscle" Smile
Im going to theck that act muscle thing out now.
The Q menu or GUI as you call it is so god damn ugly it hurts. The colours doesn't match at all and the blinding white makes my eyes twist and struggle.

In all seriousness they should've just updated the engine and nothing else.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Flux, Nadrickk
(10-25-2012, 02:22 PM)StillAlive Wrote: The Q menu or GUI as you call it is so god damn ugly it hurts. The colours doesn't match at all and the blinding white makes my eyes twist and struggle.

In all seriousness they should've just updated the engine and nothing else.

Yeh i forgot , the GUI and the Q menu really annoying too.^^

(10-25-2012, 12:57 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: I like it, the new animations are hilarious.

I wouldn't recommend you to do it..
That paparazzi camera is the new trolemaster2012 thing..