So, whats your thoughts on GMod 13?
I think in overall Gmod13 was a good update. It will make our server more stable (not at the moment though, it takes some time for Gmod13 to come to a stable state). The only thing I really don't like is the new server browser and the gore pictures at the main menu.

Fearless has not changed since Gmod13 is out, some features are added and things are fixed, but the roleplay is and will stay the same.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-09-2012, 04:44 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think in overall Gmod13 was a good update. It will make our server more stable (not at the moment though, it takes some time for Gmod13 to come to a stable state). The only thing I really don't like is the new server browser and the gore pictures at the main menu.

Fearless has not changed since Gmod13 is out, some features are added and things are fixed, but the roleplay is and will stay the same.

I completely agree with the new server browser, it has also made our server a lot more popular; not necessarily a bad thing but...

And I am not going to lie, the first time I saw that image of the witch from L4D2 up close... I got frightened...
The weapon bug makes me want to die. It's so inconvenient and just ruins some situations.
Glitchy as fuck, otherwise alright.
I do enjoy the new title but not the new people.
Yea, i keep getting tool gun knives.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor