Poll: Should he have a ban or a stern talking 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ban
57.14%
4 57.14%
Stern Talking
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

No ban, but a stern talking to.
I don't wanna a ban on him, I just want a stern talking to him, thats all nothing more.

Here is his name, but thats all I want a stern talking to him, but I don't want him banned since he only rdmed me once, yet after I kill him from a order from the president, he screams rdm, and whines, then says "Im gonna ban you for rdming." Ask my friend Jorge-052 he was president at the time, and ask (MG) Boomstick he will comfirm too, also he has no witnesses on his ban request.
I didn't rdm you. Smile
If you see on my ban request on YOU, it's all the evidence.
So this topic can just be closed. Becuase you lost.
Are you really that stupid? You can't order a kill. That's rdm.
If I Yell raid, I can kill you. Honestly, I mean the least you could do is gain 2 IQ points.

No, I got no witness, I don't need any when I got a video and console log.
FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
Also I didn't want to have you banned I just want you to be talked to unlike an asshole like you trolling on this thread I didn't want a ban on you.
Also your spelling really needs help. There are plenty of grammar teachers out there maybe they can help.
Oh, I'm sorry my grammer is bad. Please, tell me what I did wrong in my grammar? I would love to hear.
And if you made a ban request, I wouldn't be banned.
This ban request fails. I won't even get a talk too.
Because I did nothing wrong. Smile I raided. Fully allowed.
I got an order from the president fully allowed, so you can suck it too, because if your saying is right you did nothing wrong, and I did nothing wrong, then both of our posts mean nothing, I just wanted a stern talking to you, but hell naw you wanna drag it out into an all out fight.
(07-29-2010, 09:46 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: I got an order from the president fully allowed, so you can suck it too, because if your saying is right you did nothing wrong, and I did nothing wrong, then both of our posts mean nothing, I just wanted a stern talking to you, but hell naw you wanna drag it out into an all out fight.

Nah, I just think your a rule breaker.
(07-29-2010, 10:02 PM)gYsteZ Wrote:
(07-29-2010, 09:46 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: I got an order from the president fully allowed, so you can suck it too, because if your saying is right you did nothing wrong, and I did nothing wrong, then both of our posts mean nothing, I just wanted a stern talking to you, but hell naw you wanna drag it out into an all out fight.

Nah, I just think your a rule breaker.

Your just pissed I killed you, and also its not like I want you banned asshole, but no you wanna keep dragging this shit out, now quit replying to this you peice of shit, because apently your worried as hell about getting banned so thats why you keep defending your self, and im not so thats why im gonna check on my application on another website, and don't reply to this fucking thread again.
Haha, Yup I'm worried.

1. You don't have any evidence that I have done anything.
2. I haven't done anything.
3. It's called a raid. Look at my evidence. I Yelled /y RAAAID! It's not hard?
4. Try to insult me again, I dare you.
Gystez shut up, or learn to controle your damn rage. In every topıc I watch you and half the communıty ıs fıghtıng. It gets quıte annoyıng. So eıther get a tıme out, or do as grown up men does and ıgnore ıt before you punch them ın the stomach.
I don't fight witht he community, Paven you don't even know the damn story. It's just his friends coming and shall "Back him up".
And wtf? tell me how I raged in that post? Tell me?

And I will ignore it.
As I said in my other topic: I don't care anymore.