Poll: Do you think vandalism among teenagers is raising?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think it is raising !
70.00%
7 70.00%
No, I think it stays the same way.
30.00%
3 30.00%
No, I even think it lowered !
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Augmentation of vandalism with teenagers
Just made this thread to have your opinion about this. Vote for the option you want, then post about why do you feel it is raising/lowering/at the same point.

I posted this because in the morning, my school had to be evacuated for 2 hours because a group of 12th graders threw smoke bombs, flash "grenades" and makeshifts bombs right in the school, and I got a third degree burn to the arm and my friend lost a hand, so I asked myself that question about vandalism.

I personally think it has been raising alot for like 4 years, because nowadays (most) teenagers are becoming more and more immature aswell as more and more spoiled, to the point where they can't get enough of what they have anymore.

I have been brought up learning to thank the lord for whatever he gave you, and be thankful that you are living and have a home. (please do not start a religious argument as I hate these because they engender hate and they are what created a lot of wars in the world.)
What the hell???
Where are you living?

Flash grenades are almost as easy to acquire as weapons in Russia /sarcasm

And you say your friend got his hand dismembered??!
Seriously... What country you live in?...
"And you say your friend got his hand dismembered??!
Seriously... What country you live in?..."

Southern France. Since like 2 years people from former Yugoslavia have been smuggling a lot of illegal shit in france, including weapons and bombs, grenades, shit like that.
Well i wouldn't mind throwing out my ideas of why i think teen vandalism have been rising the last 10 years (atleast) but then again if i did so i would be banned from this community since a lot of my personal beliefs can be considered as Racist and Nazistic so i shall wish to not do so here and instead just say that yeah i think it have been rising.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Argumentation*

Flash bangs? How the hell did they get flashbangs?
(10-23-2012, 02:12 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Argumentation*

Flash bangs? How the hell did they get flashbangs?

Note I put quotation marks at grenade, which means they weren't really grenades/flashbangs. I assume they made them with lightbulbs or stuff like that (sorry if i'm not right, i'm not a gun expert.)
(10-23-2012, 02:12 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Flash bangs? How the hell did they get flashbangs?

Yeah i kinda asked myself that too i mean i can understand if it would have been teargas because that is fairly easy to get (in sweden it is anyway) but where the fuck did they get flashbangs from! (unless it where that kind you can do yourself that actually arent flashbangs but they are called Flashbangs)

EDIT: Aha so they were the kind of flashbangs i was thinking of the kind that you can make yourself.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

It's not really vandalism, More like an assault on the school itself. I mean, Your friend lost his hand...
well its assault indeed but cant anything that hurts property be classified as vandalism so this should be classified as Vandalism/assault (but only vandalism if they destroyed anything) or well they might classify things differently in different countries but in sweden its vandalism if anything gets broken on purpouse and then you add other charges to it like assault so its classified as Vandalism/Assault.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(10-23-2012, 03:38 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: well its assault indeed but cant anything that hurts property be classified as vandalism so this should be classified as Vandalism/assault (but only vandalism if they destroyed anything) or well they might classify things differently in different countries but in sweden its vandalism if anything gets broken on purpouse and then you add other charges to it like assault so its classified as Vandalism/Assault.

Yeah it's classified as vandalism because they broke/stole the school computers, broke a lot of mopeds and bikes. I even have heard that some guy in 10th grade almost got killed/got killed.