@ ruxandria
okay so i was playing today and i was banned, by ruxandria apparently she warned me but i had literally been on the server 5-10mins so i looked at the console up from the screenshots i took is basicaly the joining info and nothing of any relavence (if need be i can add screenshots that show the rest of the console), she claimed she warned me but these screenshots show otherwise howerver it shows her removing my props which i have no problem with so i was about to paste another one down (base) and i was having a conversation with a black market dealer (so some of the convo isnt relivant). so i was banned because i apparently had a keypad which was not visable, if you look at a keypad side on its not that easy to see and if u walk next to it's perfectly visable and as to being warrned i was not as shown in these screenies.            
The following 1 user Likes Tyki Mikk's post:
  • Decay
Make an unban request if you believe you were banned unfairly.
I am pretty sure this will get solved in a Unban Request Smile
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
As already stated, an unban request is what is required.

These sort of threads just clog things up and aren't really needed.
Closed. Make an unban request at the appropiate section.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.