Giving a "Boost"
I'm gettin completely confused...
(10-21-2012, 11:44 AM)Tomorrow Wrote: I'm gettin completely confused...

Me to Sad
Not allowed.
(10-22-2012, 02:07 AM)Mahti Wrote: Not allowed.

(10-21-2012, 12:00 AM)Tomorrow Wrote: Sometime this summer me and Killjoy were SS operatives
And if players would give each other a "boost" it was easy to climb there
So we did it

Now I am confused.
(10-21-2012, 11:43 AM)Adman Wrote: If people are banned for doing this than would lead to great inconsistencies.

This pretty much sums it up. There is a Inconsistence between admins the size of freaking grand canyon. So yeah i would say watch out for what admins are online when you do it. It's the same things as i have been told by different admins that wearing a suit as President can be considered FailRP while other admins say it's not so yeah. The Inconsistence between admins are Freaking big.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(10-22-2012, 07:01 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 11:43 AM)Adman Wrote: If people are banned for doing this than would lead to great inconsistencies.

This pretty much sums it up. There is a Inconsistence between admins the size of freaking grand canyon. So yeah i would say watch out for what admins are online when you do it. It's the same things as i have been told by different admins that wearing a suit as President can be considered FailRP while other admins say it's not so yeah. The Inconsistence between admins are Freaking big.

Inconsistence between admins are big? what you're seeing is only words without any proof and how is situation like this "Big" when its not even bannable offence.
Well first of all that might not apply to all of the current admin team i should have worded it a bit better in saying that there has almost always been inconsistencies between the admins and probably always will since i have seen certain admin blacklist/ban for some offenses that other admins don't even bother looking into.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

And I approve this message ^
Every admin has a different view, belief, or understanding of how to enforce certain rules... It's simply how the human mind operates.
I brought up my misunderstanding because in the original post, Tomorrow said he performed this very act with Killjoy, a super admin who tends to be a deciding force on what is acceptable etc.

Then Mahti says it is not allowed, and thus I become confused.