Anybody playing LoL?
(10-25-2012, 07:53 PM)Tingfinder Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 04:37 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: No anteeksi saatananpalvoja että olen suomesta enkä tanskasta ja lisään tähän vielä että sinun aivosi ovat jäässä jos ''Even though he wrote "HURR DURR FLAME STORM INCOMMING" it's still completely unrelated to LoL. Dota and LoL is different games.'' tuon jälkeen sanot mulle että kasva kun tossa taas ei ole pointtia sanoin SELVÄSTI että aloitan sodan ja sinä vaan jatkat kun selvästi lopetin sinä et taida myöskään edes puhua kahta kieltä joten toivon syvästi että yrität ensikerralla. ps: ei kinosta laittaa pisteitä ja pilkkuja paikalleen kun koko päivän olen kirjottanu mittaus pöytäkirjoja ja tarkastus pöytäkirjoja joten teksti on mitä on.

So mature. You are talking sh*t about me in your own language. You are a f*cking joke. GTFO this thread.

that was just meant for Mahti so he knows what kind of shits going down here also I clearly said ''also ticklefinger do you really think I give a shit about grammar when I do about 20 to 60 pages of documentation about my projects at school with perfect grammar so I really don't give a *** here and why should I. I come here to relax and I also I think a little FLAME war is fun also why didn't you have anything better to throw on the table then grammar'' also put some easter eggs in to the finnish text for Heart Russkie Heart to find its just the pm I was too bored to pm because Im laze and tired so shall we continue on the topic of you clearly being mad and me trying to discuss it maturely so go a head continue with your bad not so valid counter arguements
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
(10-25-2012, 10:26 PM)Kalastaja Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 07:53 PM)Tingfinder Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 04:37 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: No anteeksi saatananpalvoja että olen suomesta enkä tanskasta ja lisään tähän vielä että sinun aivosi ovat jäässä jos ''Even though he wrote "HURR DURR FLAME STORM INCOMMING" it's still completely unrelated to LoL. Dota and LoL is different games.'' tuon jälkeen sanot mulle että kasva kun tossa taas ei ole pointtia sanoin SELVÄSTI että aloitan sodan ja sinä vaan jatkat kun selvästi lopetin sinä et taida myöskään edes puhua kahta kieltä joten toivon syvästi että yrität ensikerralla. ps: ei kinosta laittaa pisteitä ja pilkkuja paikalleen kun koko päivän olen kirjottanu mittaus pöytäkirjoja ja tarkastus pöytäkirjoja joten teksti on mitä on.

So mature. You are talking sh*t about me in your own language. You are a f*cking joke. GTFO this thread.

that was just meant for Mahti so he knows what kind of shits going down here also I clearly said ''also ticklefinger do you really think I give a shit about grammar when I do about 20 to 60 pages of documentation about my projects at school with perfect grammar so I really don't give a *** here and why should I. I come here to relax and I also I think a little FLAME war is fun also why didn't you have anything better to throw on the table then grammar'' also put some easter eggs in to the finnish text for Heart Russkie Heart to find its just the pm I was too bored to pm because Im laze and tired so shall we continue on the topic of you clearly being mad and me trying to discuss it maturely so go a head continue with your bad not so valid counter arguements

I am literally LOL'ing from that post. You are so f*cking low. Ticklefinger? Oh yeah. That offends me. And why did i start dissing your grammar? Because you started calling me "mouse-testicle brain" or something like that. That is so cute. No, seriously. And why the f*ck not focus on your grammar anywhere you are? On a blog, on a forum. Anywhore, please turn off your computer and play on the freeway.

Yeah Kala I do believe you need a week's break from the forums.

I played LoL for some time on Eastern EU. My favourite champion was Katarina.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I don't get it... So many people in my school play this game too, and I just don't get it! What's the fun? That game has the crappiest graphics ever, and all you do is spam your mouse buttons... Is it because their computers can't run anything else?

No offense, but... Why?
Katarina is the most overpowered and overplayed champion in the game...
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Dermy
(10-26-2012, 07:33 AM)Verenikin Wrote: I don't get it... So many people in my school play this game too, and I just don't get it! What's the fun? That game has the crappiest graphics ever, and all you do is spam your mouse buttons... Is it because their computers can't run anything else?

No offense, but... Why?

LoL is all about team work, you have to work as a unit.
Professionally LoL players take it very seriously and it does have to be taken that way.
Spamming mouse click? Where have you seen that?
When playing with a band of friends you really do work as a team, and it's fun to play that way.
for example I would never play WarZ a bunch of good Fearless community members played it with me in a team.
If you run in their like something from CoD you will die every time and usually this could instantly mean your team has lost.
This makes it very tense and that is hard to achieve in game making.

The games Graphics:
1. Graphics should not be game ruining, if it is a good game I do not care about the 'graphics'
2. LoL goes for a cartoon theme, I think the graphics look good on full.
3. Gmod graphics are not special and I think you play that?
Trust me after having and hour long battle with a close matched opponent team, there is nothing in gaming that competes with the relief and joy!
This is my opinion and many other peoples' who play LoL, some people don't get some games and I understand that.
I do not mean to be offensive.
The following 2 users Like Callos's post:
  • Blonde, Infernaw
(10-28-2012, 03:53 AM)Theomenz Wrote: Katarina is the most overpowered and overplayed champion in the game...

True that. Dat AoE damage from her ult. It's discusting. She needs a nerf. Soon.

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • Dermy
I hope its not too late for me to post here but i play LoL almost everyday.

Region: EU West
ELO (Ranked Rating): 1181 (11 wins - 14 losses)
Summoner Name: Dermy The Mighty
Normal wins: 547
Favourite Position(s): Jungler/Support/ADCarry
Other info: Currently own 60 champions
I'm gonna go for the same template as dermy.

Region: EUW
ELO (Ranked Rating): 1300
Summoner Name: Dugehong
Normal wins: 734
Favorite Position(s): Everything, but prefer jungle Cheese
Other info: Currently own 81 champions, been playing this game for 1½ year now, I used to play DotA in WC3.
Captain Tingfinder, reviving thread;

Region: EU West/EU East
Summoner Name: CallMeTing/Sir Tingfinder
Normal wins: 426
Favourite Position(s): Mid, solo top, jungle and support
Favourite champion(s):
Swain, mid
Ahri, mid
Lux, mid/support
Hecarim, jungle
Diana, mid/solo top/jungle
Jayce, solo top/mid