Ban Request on Rubensmarz
Name of player: Rubensmarz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49469514

Time in GMT: 18:50 GMT

Server: V2d

Summary: Okay so i just went BMD and was heading to the slums appartments to grow some weed while i was selling bmd stuff.
While i am putting pots up in on a shelf i hear a rebel radioing that he needs all the rebels here for a raid and that they should bring weapons. i then tell them in local ooc that its random and that i will post a ban request if they proceed. They keep standing outside saying Surrender now or we will come in. I make a quick plan and then unlock the door and proceed to shotgun 2 of them. Around 3 Minutes later i am getting shot at through the wall and finds that it is the rebels again, i then go out the door and find out they are five now, I proceed to shoot ALL of them Again without dying and then post a ban request.

Evidence:
[Image: 52IKg.jpg] [Image: Ep8jC.jpg]
As you can see in these pic's it is Seth opilez radio'ing that he needs the rebels at slums immedately, and on the scoreboard it says that Seth opilez is Rubensmarz and is the rebel leader.

[Image: sCekF.jpg]
He then says that he's gonna break in the door and that he needs cover.

[Image: ln7PX.jpg]
Then i go out the door and shoot one of them while the other rebel is sneaking himself inside and destroying my pots.

[Image: RC4QS.jpg]
He then pm's me and saying that i am not allowed to base as a BMD, which i am Clearly aware of. As this isn't a base, just an appartment with some weed plants that i need to get weed (i can still go back and forth to my appartment when i am out selling).

[Image: BJZb7.jpg]

I did not manage to get any screenshots of the second raid as i was constantly under pressure. i could not write to any admins to help me cause when i tried i was getting shot through the walls, (you can see players talking through the walls).

That was it, i hope its enough evidence to get this guy banned for a couple of days.

He is a major minge and never plays anything but agressiverp, constantly random raiding others.
(Rubensmarz)
first of you never told me it would be RDM. I was not at the second raid, at the second raid it was the rebels i called for backup before. You should also have said you had contraband there.
I did not have any moneyprinters / druglabs look at the pictures dummy. So stop lying i saw all 6 rebels at the second raid, you were there too.
Oh and
(10-20-2012, 05:49 PM)tron121212 Wrote: (Rubensmarz)
first of you never told me it would be RDM.
Ofcourse it's rdm if you run in and try to shoot me with no reason at all.
Im not responding to this thread furthermore before an admin will post here.
Sure but one more thing, i dint have a gun and i dint try to kill you at all. You dont have any proof there where 6 rebels including me and i am saying i wasn't there at the second raid. And you never said on local ooc it would be RDM, infact you dint said anything there on local ooc. And about the last thing you wrote that i only raid others and that i play anything but agressiverp is just complete nonsens.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub