Ban Request: Tactical Razornl and M0nSt3rDeMoNiX
Name of player: Tactical Razornl and M0nSt3rDeMoNiX

SteamID:
Tactical Razornl : STEAM_0:0:42475270
M0nSt3rDeMoNiX : STEAM_0:0:29450912

Time in GMT: 9:52:19 pm (recording start timestamp)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Well I heard two cars pulling up outside my storage base when I was awaiting orders in my "bmd delivery RP". I went outside to say hello when i heard two cops ordering me to open up or they would warrant me, I asked them why and they said they where doing nothing. They then equipped a keypad cracker and starting cracking my door, I, who had no plans in getting raided for no reason, without warrant got into position to defend myself. Contacted the admin with them outside and shot'em down. I should add that I had no contra, nor did i provoke this in anyway because I had been inside for the last 5-10minutes waiting for orders. I did have weedpots and that is why i decided to kill them instead of dying and waiting for an admin, I had found 5 pots in a location earlier and was not keen in loosing them.

Evidence: Video of the event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMQkvVhFPHQ

NOTE: If you are wondering why I am shaking like a mad cow It's because that I suffer from tremor, was pretty upset/mad and was fpsdropping while recording.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub