wrongful ban Uma
Your name: Uma Thurman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27083822

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 7 day

Reason for the ban: "Many many complaints of RDM. CarDM, NLR etc"

Why we should unban you: These complaints came from a group of 3 players who were playing together. They spawn killed me many times, no matter what i did or said. I never random dm'd the only time i dm'd was in self defense in order to spawn. I understand how Sniperwolf would see fit to ban me, its 3 on 1, but you could check the logs or something...the 3 of them collaborated their stories and got me banned. Please reconsider this.. ive already served about 5 days of the bann which I think is more than enough, from now on I will go straight to an admin instead of defending myself. Thanks
(01-28-2011, 04:45 PM)uma Wrote: Your name: Uma Thurman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27083822

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 7 day

Reason for the ban: "Many many complaints of RDM. CarDM, NLR etc"

Why we should unban you: These complaints came from a group of 3 players who were playing together. They spawn killed me many times, no matter what i did or said. I never random dm'd the only time i dm'd was in self defense in order to spawn. I understand how Sniperwolf would see fit to ban me, its 3 on 1, but you could check the logs or something...the 3 of them collaborated their stories and got me banned. Please reconsider this.. ive already served about 5 days of the bann which I think is more than enough, from now on I will go straight to an admin instead of defending myself. Thanks

I've not banned you for this NEW one - I banned you for the last one - when you failed ... which I saw.

The point is - you do NOT break the rules, no exceptions. If someone else is - screenshot it, and an admin will ban them.
I was here this day and I was infact trying to get all the admins I could because of your behavior. I dont know why you would make an unban request when you STOLE MY CAR AND THEN WENT COP AND REFUSED TO GIVE IT BACK! That right there is enough to be another ban on its own

(By the way, if this is not my place, im sorry, remove it and tell me. I just thought that because I was a witness I was allowed to back this up)