Auto Blacklisted
Name: MiXEN

Time/Date: A few months ago I believe.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36196596

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I got blacklisted from weapons automaticly because of "hacks" the new system. I never really used hacks, but I played on a different server for a while (My own) and I did use some WH there for fun.

I went back to see if anything new happend on the sever, saw the updates about hacking - tried to uninstall it. Aparrently I didn't do it right, I just went to the lua folder and cleaned it up (Would love some help to get rid of it).

I got blacklisted for 48 hours, which is really much for me.. I maybe play around 1-2 hours a day (Now only around 30 minutes, because I can't defend myself with anything, or be a cop) so it's really hard for me to get past the 48 hours. I'm currently at 40 hours or something like that, and I've been playing for weeks.. Plox get rid of this, I'm not a RDM'er or anything - I can get plenty of people to agree on that.

So now gimme ma weps so I can fuck people up that tries to raid me. XD
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
Nope, you had cheats installed when connecting to out network and this blacklist is a part of our anti-cheat policy.