Keypad broken somehow,
Question 
Hello, on the server my keypad doesent work somehow, i've installed the map pack and the texture packs you have on the " download" link for the V33X server, the keypad somehow works for my friend, so i think it has something to do with either the Fading door tool, or Keypad tool, Yesterday i took a quick look at it and installed the Keypad myself, and then i rejoined the server, but it dident really work, is there any solution you have to my problem?, Thanks, Best Regards New donator " Crestleen".
What do you mean by it not working? Explain a bit more. Does it show any code as incorrect? Does it not replace the numbers with stars? Does anything happen when you enter the code at all? Have you checked the Numpad keys its binded to, do they work with your door?
No, i add the Fading door tool (on my object), and puts in number 1, then spawns the keypad to acces nr 1, and still doesent work. lemme check if i can find any error number.

All i can see in the console when i press the code in and it sais acces granted is ;
; FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE prevented server running command: +gm_special
FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE prevented server running command: -gm_spe
Signature's are for the great minded.
Searched through google for a minute, what i can find out, it's the admins that could fix it withing their console or something,
Its because you have joined singleplayer before joining FL, there is a post about it somewhere on the forums, look for that
Basically, for some reason joining singleplayer before joining FL creates this bug.

Best to avoid it in the future and see if it solves your problem.
I'll have a look at fixing it for gm13
Awesome thanks, worked last time i joined the server tho, but still a fix that could be worked on, incase of it to happen again Smile, thanks alot, Best Regards Nimron Tryslix.