The Taxi
Well throughout my time playing on the server i must say the Taxi has killed me the most.... it is way to fast for a taxi... and it flips to easily as well, i know people will say but Taxi's have to go fast to take people to where they need to go.... but come on.... it goes faster than a cop car and near same speed as a supra... I just suggest adding a way to slow it down a bit and make it not flip so easily.

( sorry for all the .... its just a habit )
The following 2 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Sommer, Verenikin
(10-15-2012, 10:12 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Well throughout my time playing on the server i must say the Taxi has killed me the most.... it is way to fast for a taxi... and it flips to easily as well, i know people will say but Taxi's have to go fast to take people to where they need to go.... but come on.... it goes faster than a cop car and near same speed as a supra... I just suggest adding a way to slow it down a bit and make it not flip so easily.

Please use the template Tounge

But, anyway +support.
(10-15-2012, 11:36 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 10:12 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Well throughout my time playing on the server i must say the Taxi has killed me the most.... it is way to fast for a taxi... and it flips to easily as well, i know people will say but Taxi's have to go fast to take people to where they need to go.... but come on.... it goes faster than a cop car and near same speed as a supra... I just suggest adding a way to slow it down a bit and make it not flip so easily.

Please use the template Tounge

But, anyway +support.

Its not a suggestion really its a fix in one way.
The Taxi also needs wayyyyyyyyyy better handling. You can barely turn in that car :c
The following 1 user Likes UTLonghorn12's post:
  • Flux
OMG YES.
Yes it is so fast .. Like , I feel ashamed I own a banshee that is almost as fast as a Cabbie .. If not slower !
And about the flipping , If the car was slower it wouldn't flip so easily !

+Support
It needs a major change, not just speed but handling too. At the moment it is no surprise that inexperienced drivers CDM with it; you can barely bloody drive with it.

+Support.
+Support from me, I'm tired of getting killed by taxi drivers.
I never drove the taxi, so I'm forced to abstain...

But you know what could use a better handling? The firetruck... I mean... I could had gone faster to out of city fires in my GOLF than that damn long piece of s*** with that horrible handling!
+ Support