Unban Request, I have donated...
Your name: 9jakub1999

Your ban ID: 15612

Banned by: [FL:RP] Termin

Reason: Random raiding as a cop, lockpicking the door without warrant. 11 previous bans.

Involved: The admin...

Why we should unban you: Look i know that what i did was wrong but i heard a contraband noise and i am sure there is a contra noise or it might of been a key pad cracker noise so i wanted to check out what the guy has inside and i know thats very noobish what i did, the president never answered me so i could not do anything... I understand that i got banned for it but please a month? I would do anything to clear those bans that i have from when i was a noobie. I have over 80 hours of gameplay and i already donated about 25$. I have only donated now because this is an amazing community and i get banned for a month? please shorten this ban i am very bored and do not have anything to do in my spare time. Fearless RP has tought me many things and i have became a more decent player over the past years i have been playing. I was not playing every day but i remember what it was like in 2010 now i came back and everything has changed. I will do my best to never ever break another rule. Sometimes its hard to do something very tempting, you know there is a base full of contra and no one is guarding it so like most noobs would do i tried to break in but i promis it will never happen again, i hope some admin reads this and i wish i could play with the community soon, thanks for reading.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
I checked the base out before, there was no contra, just weed. I stayed for a while and watched you for a while, I saw no request for a warrant (might have missed it) but then you suddenly started lock picking. Your recent bans are for failRP too.
I have done 2 request and i do not think the pres replied i was sure i heard something in there so as i said it might of been a key pad cracker noise and yes i have been fail rping but this will change now, i have my friend from school who wants to play on the server with me and i really wish i could do anything about the number of bans which i have. I say how about you put me on a trial for this month and if i break a rule you ban me for the month without me saying anything okay? I see this is a fair deal.

Donations do not make a single difference when it comes to bans.
A month is actually reasonably small as many users may get a permanent ban when they get into double figures. As for the probation, I would like another team member to comment and we can see if we can work something out.
(10-15-2012, 03:21 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Donations do not make a single difference when it comes to bans.

Yes i understand this but thats not what i mean, i mean that i have only donated and i do not want a month of my donation time wasted. Is there anything that i can do to get my bans cleared? I want to start fresh as if i never broke any rules.

User on a month probation.