Base rules
Okay, it has been asked over OOC right now on V2D and we got different answers ...

Question : Can you base as Corleone at Corleone spawn ? (Or Rebel spawn as rebel ...) Without contras, of course. A contra base at spawn is against the rule, but what about a REGULAR base ? A chillout place ?

Answers given :

- No you can't, read the rules goddamn it !
- Read the rules, you must have read it when you joined !
- I don't know, ask a mod.
- You can't if there is contras.

A contra base is obviously unallowed by the rules.
A regular chillout base isn't pointed in the rules, so quid of it ?
you could make a chillout and RP in it that isn't called a base.

You could make a cool chillout that fit to the rebels, corleones.
It doesn't many times that people RP as rebels or corleones. I got my first rp point by rping as corleone :3
As far as I'm concerned, I have no problem with Rebels or Corleones making a Passive RP at their spawns.

What people often forget is the difference between a base and a Passive RP zone. A base is something you build to protect something from someone else (95% of the time, contraband from the police), a Passive RP zone is for Passive RP.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Ryder
(01-11-2013, 02:34 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, I have no problem with Rebels or Corleones making a Passive RP at their spawns.

What people often forget is the difference between a base and a Passive RP zone. A base is something you build to protect something from someone else (95% of the time, contraband from the police), a Passive RP zone is for Passive RP.

That clears it out quite well. Thanks for the answer, Doomy.
I would still hold my horses until an SA clarifies the situation.
(01-11-2013, 02:34 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, I have no problem with Rebels or Corleones making a Passive RP at their spawns.

^That's the answer right there. You can decorate your spawns, make it look nicer and whatnot, but you cannot lay down defenses or lock down any parts of it. It must not be turned into a base.