FL Store Launch!
Information 

Hello people!

It's finally time to launch a store for FL merchandise! During the last weeks the store filled with quite a few items and I will keep adding new things to it.

I think we have some pretty nice designs in there, a couple of t-shirts, mousepads and mugs. Some designs on them have been made by members of the community! More items & designs will be added, especially I am looking forward to adding iPhone cases in the future!

PLEASE NOTE:
T-Shirts and mugs can be CUSTOMIZED in the store, this means you can choose which quality you want your t-shirt to be (high/low quality -basic shirts, american apparel, you can choose the colour and many more things) same thing for the mug, you can change colour and design of it too. You can make your design unique!

Here's a preview of the store and how it looks like:

Spoiler :

I will post in this thread everytime a new product is added, if you want to contribute you can also make suggestions etc. in here.

Enjoy shopping!

- Nudelholz

Note: Transactions are done with zazzle.com, this company is responsible for the delivery and quality of the products, not Fearless. Use this store to buy yourself a hot item you like. Since we use a 3rd party company don't use this way to donate for Fearless, much of the money goes to the manufacturing company instead FL.
Dare to think!
Oh yes!

This looks amazing, really well spent effort here! Cheese

I just noticed that the reviews point towards different T-Shirts sold by different people. xD
I gotta buy that Killjoy's designed T-shirt xD
A great initiative by you, Nudelholz. Hopefully some members will buy something from your store.

The mousepads looks so awesome.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
So awsome Smile
Hooooh-leeee shit!
I want that T shirt of Killjoys and mousepad!
Awesome i am definitely going to order a coffee mug.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • FuttBucker24
Great shop you have made Nudelholz!

Well done!!
(10-14-2012, 11:32 AM)Adman Wrote: Oh yes!

This looks amazing, really well spent effort here! Cheese

I just noticed that the reviews point towards different T-Shirts sold by different people. xD

It's because the company zazzle will manufacture and deliver it. Around 10% of the item cost goes to Nudelholz. Don't use this way to donate for Fearless (because in that case you donate to the company zazzle), but it's a great way to buy yourself an item because you like to have something from Fearless in your home.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I've been waiting for this moment since I don't know when but still!

Since I drink tea like everytime I play, I will deffo get that mug, hot damn *o*
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Ciryl