CourtRP
Hello folks, me and some other guys were doing courtrp.
I havent filmed the part where i accidently hit the cops car, but i have the courtrp part. My pc crashed during the event, funny enough; when i was told if i were guilty or not. But it ended happy Smile
I had to split the videos up in 3 because i dont want to pay for bandicam Tounge.

Rayne [trustworthy]: as my Lawyer
Verenikin as Judge
And some cops.
That was really fun , Smile

Verenikin was good .. loved how he walked out of court when I started stating false facts xD

Like .. nothing I said was real xD

Lying = Good Lawyer :3
It's been long since we had Court RP
Time to restore justice!
This uploading is really killing my internet... I might upload them in 10-12 hours, didnt expect that upload speed
Nice looking CourtRP, something I would like to do someday.
This was fun, but if we'd had more people, and a proper prosecution (!!), we could have had a lot of fun! Too bad you didn't record the car chase, 5 or six cars were involved, lol.
(10-13-2012, 09:11 AM)Verenikin Wrote: This was fun, but if we'd had more people, and a proper prosecution (!!), we could have had a lot of fun! Too bad you didn't record the car chase, 5 or six cars were involved, lol.

Nah, i think 2 or 3, but hella lots of cops. 2 in each car...
The videos are uploaded, enjoy Tounge
(10-13-2012, 09:11 AM)Verenikin Wrote: This was fun, but if we'd had more people, and a proper prosecution (!!), we could have had a lot of fun! Too bad you didn't record the car chase, 5 or six cars were involved, lol.

Yeah that was awesome ! Kinda reminded me of NFS :p .

It was about 4 police cars chasing the two of us ..

Damn tree that was in the way !
You hit the tree, then i hit you. Then bam, arrested.