[Selling] AWPs
Hey guys, i'm basically just selling AWPs for 17k each. If you would like to buy ammo, it will cost 1k. Plus for this special offer i'm throwing in a deagle for free.
Doesnt a shipment of AWP cost 70 000 dollars? And if you take 70k/5 you get 14k, so you are selling the AWPs for a higher price?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-11-2012, 05:03 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Doesnt a shipment of AWP cost 70 000 dollars? And if you take 70k/5 you get 14k, so you are selling the AWPs for a higher price?
(10-11-2012, 05:03 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Doesnt a shipment of AWP cost 70 000 dollars? And if you take 70k/5 you get 14k, so you are selling the AWPs for a higher price?

He has to sell it for a higher price to make a profit, but I think he does have it a bit too high.....
Marketplace isn't really the section for extremely overpriced guns...
Clan Needed Tounge
I think you have it the wrong way. When you sell something on the market on the forum, you sell it for cheaper... This is so you can earn money and we dont have to buy marketprice...

An example: People sells cars that are cheaper than the markedprice so he can sell his car.. Why would anyone pay MORE for something he can pay less for on the market?
You see what i mean?, so i advise you to lower the price to under the marketprice, so how about >14k?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator