ingame keyboard swap
I've had it a numerous time already that when i play i do something , yet i don't know what that changes my keyboard setting in game from azerty and qwerty , I've searched on Google many times already to find a solution and nothing works . At first i thought it was caused by me using alt + tab to much , but I've stopped using that for 2 days and it still happens . Its annoying to have to restart all the time
You probably mean ? = _ and that annoying shit.
It usually happens when you are driving your cop car, you hold shift while pushing ALT, makes the keyboard go to a different lanuage or something.

Push Shift and ALT at the same time. It will go away.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • GRiiM
I never knew that, I have definitely suffered the problem myself before.

Nice one Midget.
(10-10-2012, 06:08 PM)Adman Wrote: I never knew that, I have definitely suffered the problem myself before.

Nice one Midget.
Thanks Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • William Lionheart
(10-10-2012, 06:43 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 06:08 PM)Adman Wrote: I never knew that, I have definitely suffered the problem myself before.

Nice one Midget.
Thanks Tounge

yeah i'm going to try it then , hope it works . Thanks in advance
Okay women and gentlemen, if you have this bug, try to press ALT and SHIFT at the same time. It works for me every time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • William Lionheart
(10-10-2012, 09:27 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Okay women and gentlemen, if you have this bug, try to press ALT and SHIFT at the same time. It works for me every time.

(10-10-2012, 06:04 PM)Midget Wrote: Push Shift and ALT at the same time. It will go away.
As Midget stated, shift + alt is the default language switcher on major OS-s. I use several languages, and am used to constantly switching back and forth.

Just press it a few times until it gets back to your prefered language.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • William Lionheart
it worked like a charm though it wasn't caused inside the police car , nor did it get solved in one. But it worked thanks for the help