Introducing myself
Hi i'm kairon

Maybe a few of you seen me already on the V2D server since i play pretty much on there. anyway i'm kairon im 15 years old i live in the netherlands, for sports i do boxing. i guess that's kind of it.

So yea that's me Smile
Hello and Welcome to the Fearless community Kairon, a fellow 15 year old!
I have definitely seen you around, fond of the Police Officer job if I'm right?
Anyhow, if you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay feel free to hit me up with a PM. Wink
Hey Kairon , welcome to our community !
I hope you will have a good time , see you in-game.
(10-10-2012, 04:06 PM)Adman Wrote: Hello and Welcome to the Fearless community Kairon, a fellow 15 year old!
I have definitely seen you around, fond of the Police Officer job if I'm right?
Anyhow, if you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay feel free to hit me up with a PM. Wink
Hi adam, you are right accually i most of the time play as a police officer. it's nice to see to get a reply this fast :o because i've played other games before and when i signed up on for example clan site's it took atleast a day before somone replied to my thread. awesome to see this Smile
Welcome to Fearless community kairon
Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome!
The fearless russian...
Ello', DerStorm here. I have been watching you on the server and I must say you're a decent role-player. You're always welcome on the Fearless community!
Welcome to the forums Smile
Hello and welcome to the forums.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello and welcome! Hope you have a fun time in the community and on the servers.

Looking forward to playing with you in-game!