ban on robbys pawn shop
Name of player:robby's pawn shop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16943358

Time in GMT:arround 9pm

Server: v33x

Summary:i was head SS and i got demoted because apparently there was some one with an AK-47 behind me but i never saw them later on the presidant said theyr friend told them that they were infont of me or sumthing with an AK-47 which is metagaming, i also then rejoined as a normal SS and said "im going to fucking sort this out" so the presidant then demoted me again under the terms that is said "im going to sort this presidant out" which i did not even say.

Evidence: [Image: failpres.jpg] [Image: randomdemote.jpg] [Image: metapres.jpg]
First of all as an SS you weren't helping me out as the president. I seen you look right at a person with an ak-47 going into Nexus. My friend witnessed it too. Your evidence isn't even valid. A couple screen shots of sentences isn't proof of anything. You can twist anything around with a couple sentences. If you posted the console text people would see what I mean. We argued about 10 mins about the first demote and then you said "im gunna f*cking do sumthing about this -.-" word for word even in the screen shot you posted. I consider that a personal threat after arguing with you for a very long time so I demoted you. Plus, you weren't helping me out anyways and I figured anyone else would be better suited for Head of SS. I don't have any screen shots because personally I wasn't worried at all about being banned because I didn't abuse. Next time post the full chat log.
If you will look at pictures there is something like ..... PRESIDENT DO THE WARRANTS .Also there was someone with name digit with insulting you with Robby p*r* shop .(To creator) you actually did insulted him to a retar* and mental injured.at 1st pic
Not sure which is more important .. your argument .. or the fact you called him a retard in OOC .
(10-10-2012, 09:38 PM)Robby Wrote: First of all as an SS you weren't helping me out as the president. I seen you look right at a person with an ak-47 going into Nexus. My friend witnessed it too. Your evidence isn't even valid. A couple screen shots of sentences isn't proof of anything. You can twist anything around with a couple sentences. If you posted the console text people would see what I mean. We argued about 10 mins about the first demote and then you said "im gunna f*cking do sumthing about this -.-" word for word even in the screen shot you posted. I consider that a personal threat after arguing with you for a very long time so I demoted you. Plus, you weren't helping me out anyways and I figured anyone else would be better suited for Head of SS. I don't have any screen shots because personally I wasn't worried at all about being banned because I didn't abuse. Next time post the full chat log.
i think it was i had just spawned or something and i was waiting for the elevator to come down, as i have the ability to teleport im sorry i didnt consider doing that at the time.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player Robby's Pawn Shop, (STEAM_0:0:16943358) .
Please note, plaintiff will receive a one day ban for hate speech.

[FL] Termin
Server Administrative Team