Admin miss-read Client Timeout
Tongue 
Your name: Remnants3

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29151231.

Banning Admin: - Nudel

Ban Length: - Im Number 86 http://fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php

Reason for the ban: FailRP, NLR, disconnecting to avoid ban

FIRSTLY Nudel obviously did not read how I disconnected, I had a Client Timeout, I would never ever disconnect in a discussion with an admin, LOL how stupid do you think I am??!?! That would show im guilty! xD xD
After several bans I have never been so low as to cower out a convocation xD

SECONDLY Did I Really failRP?

1) I was killed by Nudel I believe in a raid. (in shop opposite Flea)
2) I spawned and walked to BP so not to break NLR, I am careful of these things.
3) I hear picklocking and realised it was my car I had left.
4) I go back and try AWP Nudel, hits him and doesn't kiill him.
5) he says "you know about the NLR dont you"
6) I said "its not breaking it etc"
7) Client time out.

I Dont think I would of been banned if not for the Client Time out.

So please Unban me ;P And sorry for my fail PC. I didn't reconnect right after as it was my dinner, I would have though if I was not immediately banned.
Thanks again.
Remnants3. James.

My exams are over now so will be spending more time on the server, I hope to donate soon if I feel like it, currently I have not due to being slain instead of told off and losing a G3 sniper etc, If I feel more safe on the server I will donate immediately! =D
(01-26-2011, 04:57 PM)Xerox Wrote: 1) I was killed by Nudel I believe in a raid. (in shop opposite Flea)

That's right.

(01-26-2011, 04:57 PM)Xerox Wrote: 2) I spawned and walked to BP so not to break NLR, I am careful of these things.

You were not at BP, when you shot you were on the other side, right opposite Cubs.

(01-26-2011, 04:57 PM)Xerox Wrote: 3) I hear picklocking and realised it was my car I had left.

You had NLR, not your car. Also the car was right in the place where you died.

(01-26-2011, 04:57 PM)Xerox Wrote: 4) I go back and try AWP Nudel, hits him and doesn't kiill him.

Got me to 74HP with Kevlar.

(01-26-2011, 04:57 PM)Xerox Wrote: 5) he says "you know about the NLR dont you"

Indeed. You should know.

(01-26-2011, 04:57 PM)Xerox Wrote: 6) I said "its not breaking it etc"

Don't remember you said that but also Killjoy told you that you are not able to kill me when I steal your car in a place where you just died.
If you just respawned because you were killed you actually don't have a car for 5min.

(01-26-2011, 04:57 PM)Xerox Wrote: 7) Client time out.

Nothing in the chat about that, I always look out for things like this.

(01-26-2011, 04:57 PM)Xerox Wrote: My exams are over now so will be spending more time on the server, I hope to donate soon if I feel like it, currently I have not due to being slain instead of told off and losing a G3 sniper etc, If I feel more safe on the server I will donate immediately! =D

Telling us that you will donate won't get you unbanned faster.
The slay you got was for a reason and so was this ban, you clearly broke NLR and I think every Admin can confirm this by reading this or looking it up in the logs.

That's why I personally won't give you an unban. If any other Admin has an other opinion I will leave this topic open.

Dare to think!
Thank you for the response.

When I said I walked to the BP, I never meant I shot you from there.
I did not know i could not stop you jacking my car in New Life if it is near where I was.
I defiantly did Client Time Out, when my game froze I assumed it was you banning me, turned out to say that.
Me donating was never meant to influence an unban, Just letting you know I should be a donater soon. Im trying to get more involved in the community so i've been posting on forums, made my character etc.
If the ban was reduced I would be grateful, I see my mistake now.

Thank you Nudel for the response.
James.
It's one of the more subtle points of NLR that players do tend to forget. If you've died (as, say, a gundealer) that 'shop' you go back to isn't your shop, it belongs to the dead gundealer.

Same with cars, so for 5 minutes you'll have to do without. And after that ideally RP it - for example, if your car is stolen you could say "That car belonged to my dead relative, who was also a gundealer! I will pay 1k for it back!" etc.

So I'd say wait for the ban to expire (it's less than 24 hours from now anyway) seen as Xerox has been banned multiple times before.

CLOSED.